Bookmarks to Adobe Experience Cloud: Analytics, Launch, Target, Campaign, AEM, DTM and other solutions, core services and resources.
Open any solution and service of Adobe Experience Cloud in one click. Real-time system status indication. Analytics, Launch and Target UI optimization for higher efficiency. Solutions: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Advertising Cloud (Media Optimizer), Adobe Social, Adobe Primetime, Marketo Engage, Magento. Services: Adobe Experience Platform Launch, Dynamic Tag Management (DTM), Auditor, Triggers, Debug, Audience Library, Customer Attributes, Experience Platform, Customer Journey Analytics, Assets, Mobile Services, Places, Exchange, Software Distribution, Admin Tool, Admin Console, I/O Console, Privacy Service Useful links: Experience Cloud Login page, Help and documentation, Community (Forum), System Status, Marketo and Magento documentation, resources and communities. The AEC Bookmarks extension improves user interface of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch and Adobe Target for higher productivity. - Adobe Analytics UI: Data Warehouse, Classification Importer, Processing Rules, Bot Rules, Custom Conversion variables, Custom Traffic variables, Custom Success Events, Classifications, Data Sources, Classification Rule Builder. - Adobe Launch UI: Rules, Data Elements, Hosts, Environments, Publishing. - Adobe Target UI: Activities, Activity Overview. Recommended extensions: - Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger - Debugger for Adobe Analytics - ObservePoint TagDebugger - Tagtician: Adobe Launch & DTM Debugger - WASP.inspector - Omnibug - Launch and DTM Switch - Adobe Target VEC Helper - MiaProva - Activity Map
- (2020-02-26) Winston Lawrence: Best extension by far.
- (2019-07-12) Pedro NEO: Compact interface. Efficient and fast shortcuts.
- (2019-06-12) Kyle Rosenlof: This works well for switching between organizations and easily opening most of the experience cloud products. I found an issue in opening Adobe Launch, however, as I encounter a problem when switching between organizations. When I open my browser and click the Launch link for organization A (through the extension link), it opens up fine. When I switch to organization B in the extension and try to open Launch, it opens for organization A again. Is there any way for me to fix this? Is this a bug in the extension?
- (2019-03-22) Marcelo Condotta: Wow, my only regret is not knowing about this for the past year. It would certainly prevent several head banging on the wall over getting to the right product on the right organization! Thank you very much!
- (2019-01-16) Fredrik von Schmalensée: FInally a tool to make selecting different products i Experience Cloud easy! Instead of so many login loops... :)
- (2018-12-02) My Oh My! It would seem such a tiny extension yet so invaluable in day to day life.👐 I guess It was designed to superpower your productivity. Saves you tons of time and makes you work just quicker, easier, prettier and more efficient. Thumbs up 👍 Andrew. Must have for all Adobe users.👏
- (2018-11-15) Keith Yap: As others have mentioned this extension has greatly improved the quality of my life, thanks for making it.
- (2018-11-05) Jan Exner: Very helpful extension, thank you, Andrey! Do you think you could add an option "[ ] open in new tab"? I'd like to _dis_able that.
- (2018-11-01) Jennifer Kunz: This has honestly increased my quality of life (navigating the experience cloud is THAT miserable, especially for consultants with access to many companies). This works great for me, thank you so much!
- (2018-11-01) Nikki Xie: Love this books, which allows me to bypass the daily tour to the Adobe Cloud Experience Page (upon log in), and go directly to the Adobe Analytics Workspace. Very helpful tool!
- (2019-11-08, v:1.4.9) Joni Kantonen: Sometimes seems to prevent sending Adobe Launch events
I noticed that in our SPA website the first pageview event (after refresh) never seemed to fire from Adobe Launch. This occurred only in Chrome and not in Incognito. After clearing my storage and trying everything else I started to disable and remove my Chrome extensions. Turns out this extension was somehow preventing some Adobe Launch rules from firing right after the first pageload. Or at least the issue was resolved when I removed this extension. Just thought you should know.