Elementary extension manager. Compact design, no superfluous features.
Extension Control is a lightweight extension manager designed for those who want essential functionality in an aesthetically pleasing package. The streamlined feature set will enable you to limit resource consumption by letting you choose which extensions you want running at any given time. All from within the convenience of a single menu, that can be accessed directly on your address bar. The menu allows you to: * enable/disable extensions with a single click * get info on version, homepage and ID of an extension * hide selected extensions * execute an uninstall * access extension options Choose from 2 themes to better fit the various browser configurations available. You can also select the maximum width and the font size of the menu, so it can be as compact as you desire.
- (2020-08-31) P N: J'ai testé plusieurs gestionnaires d'extensions, et celui-ci n'est pas le plus pratique. Pas de groupes d'extensions ou profiles, pas de synchro, pas de recheche, et interface qui rend difficile de s'y retrouver si on en a beaucoup de désactivées.
- (2020-07-12) Just Sturgis: By far the prettiest extension manager on any browser. I wanted to love this extension so much but it is missing a critical feature for me. I need the ability to create profiles (groups of extensions) and toggle between those profiles in one click. For now I'm stuck with NooBoss or Extension Manager Offered by: Extension Manager. :-( I will keep an eye on Extension Control and if you ever add the profile feature, I will be back immediately! Best of luck.
- (2020-02-12) Dylan Kinnett: Extension Control is beautifully designed and easy to use, but perhaps it's too simple. As others have mentioned, it would be most useful if you could create groups of extensions to enable/disable. This way you wouldn't have to toggle each one individually. If you could combine these groups, Extension Control would be ahead of all the others like. Good stuff, but keep going!
- (2019-10-12) Mohammad Reza: Thank you dear friend. The plugin is very good and functional, just try to stay light, simple, and smooth in future versions, keep developing. Your work is great
- (2019-10-05) Troy W: This is a great extension. One very helpful feature I would request being added to it is the ability to ARRANGE THE ORDER EXTENSIONS APPEAR ON THE ADDRESS BAR. For instance Extension Control being a extension that controls other extensions I would like to have it sit in the right-most position on the bar. Also the ability to add Separation Lines ( Vertical on the Address Bar / Horizontal in the Extension Control Drop-Down ) between apps to allow for a visual separation of extensions into groups. The only reason I request these additions at all is due to the fact I am very happy with the rest of this extension so I would much rather hope that these features are added then have to go find another extension that does have them but is not overall as nice as this one.
- (2019-03-23) Brindha Lekshmisaran: Simple and elegant. I like the hide option too. But I miss being able group extensions. The large number of extensions I need is best served if they can be grouped together.
- (2018-12-11) Tali Walt: Insanely wonderful UI. If I were better about purging unused extensions, this would be perfect. Please consider adding the ability to group extensions. I don't care about being able to enable or disable extensions by group, I'd just like to be able to sort extensions.
- (2018-12-01) Jon Lampart: Elegance and utility through simplicity. The formula of awesome things. Great job Luetage.
- (2018-10-03) JON Cunningham: Very helpful Extension!
- (2018-08-12) ra ra: Pleasure to see an addon so simple, effective, useful and perfect from the get-go ! Kudos to the devs!! In short - it's an xtn to control other xtns - which the darn browsers should have provided to begin with.
- (2018-07-27) With the new ugly chrome extension manager, this extension makes it easy again to manage your extensions again. Recommended.
- (2018-05-21) Sadra Esnr: Best
- (2018-04-29) Marios Taki: Simple and elegant. It does the job as you would expect it to.