Extension management is easier with Extensioner.
v1.2.1 Updated manifest to work with latest version of chrome. v1.2 Highly-requested new group features! - Rename groups - See more groups at once - Groups stay in view as you scroll Do you have too many extensions? Toggle them on and off more easily with Extensioner. Simply set up a group of extensions and you'll have two-click access to enable or disable them all at once. Whether you need quick access to one extension or want to enable 30, Extensioner will save you precious clicks. Please leave a comment if you have any feature requests or bug reports (or just to say hi!). This is an early release but I wanted to get it out the door as quickly as possible to help developers with lots of extensions. If you need to manage your Apps in a similar way, check out AppJump: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/hccbinpobnjcpckmcfngmdpnbnjpmcbd Changelog: v1.2 - Allow renaming of groups - Add icons to list of extensions - Highlight extension groups when hovering extensions - Collapse extension groups when not hovering (allows more groups on screen) - Keep extension groups in view when scrolling - Better popup styling v1.1 - Lots of UI/UX improvements to options page - "yellow" groups now disable on click - Add more info to extension list - Add filter and sort to extension list - Add autosave feature - Add omnibox support (keyword "exr")
- (2020-09-13) Noel Smith: I didn't see any obvious problems with compatibility or function as described, but I did notice the context menu > options item is redundant to the main action > set up. Either way, it's 2 clicks to make it do the only thing it does. It only does one thing, why add extra menu entrees? The extension is a menu, just open the menu. This extension lets you organize extensions by name/status into user-defined subgroups, but does not replace, overwrite, or modify native Chrome functionality. In other words, it's another extension. -1 Doesn't do what I expected from the description. -1 Resource consumption outweighs function. (just open the menu) -1 Does not improve original feature. Adds a new feature. If you reconfigure any of these things I'll be happy to change my rating.
- (2020-08-31) P N: Seems cool, as there are categories (it would be nice to add icons for categories for easy browsing and finding), but there's no sync! So it makes the extension not so useful...
- (2020-08-15) dennis cerniuksr: great
- (2020-02-10) Wettissima W2ww: Molto utile, intuitiva nell'uso e leggera..tra le mille provate finalmente ho trovato quella giusta che fa quello che dice e lo fa bene! assolutamente imperdibile!!!
- (2019-01-30) Alius Ali: I like this extension a lot (: but we also could have an option to export the settings to migrate to other browser... That would be useful. Other suggestion is to have an option to enable a automatic category of "Not classified" for the new extensions that we haven't classify. Another suggestion is to have an option of "disable for a time" (5 minutes, 3 minutes... a customizable time) for one group and passed that time re-enable the extension or make a notification to us to remind us enable the extension
- (2018-09-07) Chris Wu: This is very useful. Is there away to export or sync the setup to the other computer?
- (2016-12-31) Techie Kev: Used this flawlessly for quite a long time now. I use so many extensions I don't know how I would be able to organise them any other way
- (2013-08-21) Anton Dublang Arsuaga: Muy buena. La utilizo frecuentemente y cumple lo que promete. ¡Una de mis indispensables!
- (2013-06-16) Jeffrey Chan: It works as advertised, but I find the Context extension a bit more polished and featured. Also, the bottom of the group pane will becomes inaccessible if the group list gets gets too long (which is no more than a few groups and ten or so extensions in just one of them)
- (2013-05-08) Rio Wong: NO EXPORT settings yet for over years - 5 stars turns to 2 now! NO sharing of settings support yet since a year ago. No support of this extension. Pls tell me how to manually backup Extensioner settings! My hdd is gonna be killed. ISSUE: Cannot read long list of groups. Pls shrink line spacing of the group column for display more groups in the screen, otherwise the newer items can't managed. can I sync the settings to other pc via bookmark sync? or pls offer export settings function since I now want to share the settings with other pc. Thanks for this brilliant extension! Keep it up! :)
- (2013-03-25) JH Daniels: Having trouble with scrolling to the bottom of my groups, it doesn't allow me to access my 2 bottom groups for use or management. We need to control the scroll and I see it's been an issue for quite a while now. What does it mean when the group turns Brown? How do I get the group back to Green? This is a great extension.
- (2013-02-05) Michelle Correll: I am thrilled with this extension! I love how easy it is to group extensions, enable and disable them with this application. The floating group toolbars while creating groups is especially wonderful and what makes this app stand out above the others. It has a sleek, no-nonsense design. ****I would like to see one more option, which is the ability to select one or two extensions to enable/disable within a group.**** The only other thing some users (not me) might want is the ability to add an icon to represent groups in addition to or in place of group names.
- (2012-09-27) Gary Zheng: UI very userfirendly~~~ it's useful for i have 200 more extensions.
- (2012-09-06) Ricky Xerix: I like this extension but there are a couple of things that would make me love it. a) Ability to sync. I use Chrome on many different machines. If I disable extensions on one Chrome disables them on others (not sure I like this). Unfortunately, because Extensioner doesn't sync there is no easy way for me to toggle them on other PCs. Sure, I can set up groups on other machines but it's a bit of a faf. b) The setup screen is cumbersome. It would be nice if you could mult-select extensions rather than having to drag them one at a time. It would also be nice if it was easy to see which extensions were in what groups without having to hover over the group box to see them. Otherwise, good extension and I look forward to seeing it mature. Thanks.
- (2012-08-20) Dean Batha: A lifesaver!
- (2012-08-17) Robert Utterback: This is a very useful and easy-to-use extension. It would be better if the groups could sync with my Google account. That way I'd only have to make group changes on one computer.
- (2012-08-02) Ryan Baker: Wow! Such an awesome extension! I love extensions, and i have wayyy to many installed to be used all at once. It's at the point where it slows down my computer. But with this extension, I can enable/disable whole groups of extensions tailored to the task that I am currently doing. Great job on this extension!!
- (2012-07-05) NM E: A nice idea but it's an incredibly frustrating extension. No indication s to what the colours mean, addons just get disabled and never get re-enabled. The scrolling groups as well as the options screen is incredibly clunky. A better approach might be for US to enable\disable addons and then save it as a profile. Not using this since I've spent about 30 mins trying to set it up but to no avail.
- (2012-06-28) Marc Hill: Nice Idea. An option for all saved groups to automatically sync on other machines or at least export/import individual groups to another PC.
- (2012-05-28) Cristov Russell: Unfortunately the developer has not provided a means to contact him directly with issues on the details screen so I'll have to post them here. With version 1.2, Keep extension groups in view when scrolling was introduced. This probably would be a nice feature except that if a large number of groups has been created, the groups at the bottom of the list can not be reached since the list keeps the top most group on screen. The groups should actually scroll independently. It would be helpful if the groups could also be synced across machines or have an import/export function.
- (2012-04-11) ABIL GRAL: Hello, Is It Possible To Allow Copy / Move Items Between Any 2 Groups Without The Need To Select That Item Again In The Left Banner Complete List ? Thank You.
- (2012-03-27) Eric Sadoyama: Great idea! It would be even better if I could sync my extension groups across multiple PCs, too!
- (2012-03-17) Muhamad Said Fathurrohman: I like it because this extension itself asks only very limited permission.
- (2011-11-24) Ralf Zrenner: Really good, but 1) it should be possible to rename the "added groups". 2) it should be possible to collapse the groups thus only the group name is visible and the added extensions are hidden. This would it make easier to drag extensions to the groups if i have a long list of extensions. 3. is there a webpage etc. where i can see future plans for the extension or a note when the next version is planned for release. greetings from germany