Available on Codeforces, Geeksforgeeks, Leetcode, Pepcoding In an effort to ease the process, Geek Assistant will help you…
Available on Codeforces, Geeksforgeeks, Leetcode, Pepcoding In an effort to ease the process, Geek Assistant will help you segregate questions you Bookmark, Questions you mark as Done and Also, segregate them on the basis of Difficulty you feel. Feel Free to use and Please review. Sign up at the portal : https://www.ronaksakhuja.com/geekassistant/auth/register before using. Dashboard : https://www.ronaksakhuja.com/geekassistant
- (2020-08-24) Vikalp Shishodia: Very useful extension. It helped me a lot
- (2020-08-23) Ayush: Awesome. Hoping to see more developement in the product
- (2020-08-22) Moin Ahmed: Excellent tool !!
- (2020-08-22) sanyam sharma: really helpful for students.
- (2020-08-22) Adarsh Chawla: awesome
- (2020-08-22) Anukriti Kumar: Thanks a lot for this extension, will be really helpful in preparation for interviews.
- (2020-02-01) Sumesh Pandit: It's no longer working. https://geekassistant.ml/auth/register ...this website is not accesible.
- (2018-06-01) pranav malik: Awesome! Helps a lot in prepreation :)
- (2018-05-29) Samarth Gupta: Amazing extension! It's a great help to someone who is preparing for tech interviews from geeksforgeeks.
- (2021-04-26, v:2.6.3) Jatin: Dashboard not opening
Dashboard not opening
- (2021-01-14, v:2.6.3) SHUBHAM KUMAR: It's Not Working
Can't register and Login
- (2020-12-14, v:2.6.3) Anshul Aggarwal: CodeChef
Can you add CodeChef support also
- (2020-09-01, v:2.6.2) Jenim Patel: Question is saved as GFG que even if it is from LeetCode
Even If I save LeetCode que, it shows GFG as the platform and hence when I try to access the link, it doesn't lead me to the question (As GFG domain is used instead of leetcode) Please check. Try saving a leetcode que and then accessing it from dashboard.