This extension find an apex Class/Trigger/Page.
This extension is a small attempt to help sf developers to find apex class,trigger quickly. Many time we have to search our apex class for work and salesforce native list view of apex class does not give us ability to find classes . This situation gets even worse if there are many packages installed in the org. This extension search and open an apex class, apex trigger and VF page in the salesforce.com. No need to go using quick search in the salesforce. How to use. 1) Login to your salesforce/force.com org. 2) After login press CTRL+ENTER key together from keyboard. 3) Type class or trigger or VF page name in the textbox. 4) Select your choice and there you go. 5) If you want to close the textbox than press ESC key from keyboard. Please Give it a try !!! And provide us your feedback at : [email protected]
- (2019-09-26) Maciej Szymczak: Awesome :-)
- (2016-04-23) Shaikh Mufiz: Very helpful Great work
- (2016-02-24) Abdul Bilal: Good one !!! Thanks for this helpful invention.
- (2016-02-24) Shaikh Rehaan: i love it, this is awesome extension for apex classes find .......
- (2016-02-22) Lalit Karamchandani: Nice work naresh its good for all
- (2016-02-20) Abbas Ali: Awesome tool bro.. Really it's very helpful
- (2016-02-20) Nitin Sharma: Awesome tool great invention... :) Very Helpful tool for a developer.
- (2016-02-20) Deepika Manghnani: good work.. helpful for all salesforce developers.
- (2016-02-19) kuhinoor alam: It's very useful & powerful tool. Great work Frndz keep it up !!
- (2016-02-19) Fusion Suraj: Bhai... mza aa gya.. Great Work... Easy to use... Easy to find... Saves lots of time...
- (2016-02-19) Nisar Ahmed: helpful for SFDC dev (Y).