Creates link reference to apex class keywords in the present class/trigger/vf page/vf component/debug log.
In web interface of salesforce, while viewing either an apex class / apex trigger / visual force page / visual force component / debug log, this extension replaces apex classes keywords with link to them. The tooltip of the link shows the api version the apex class is on.
- (2019-04-13) Shubham Bangad: This is must have chrome extension to core developers. It becomes handy to navigate to other classes without leaving current page. Good job
- (2015-12-07) Alan Sandoval: This is a must have for all novice or expert developers! once you get it you will wonder how you managed without it!
- (2014-10-03) Aditya Nagulapalli: nice
- (2015-02-09, v:1.0.4) Safar Senego: Love the extension
It is very helpful. Just a suggestion. I agree what Rajiv said. The user should not have to use 2 clicks. It should always default to Link when the page loads. When you click on the extension it should toggle. i.e. it should unlink if it was link or should link if it was unlink.
- (2015-02-08, v:1.0.4) Rajiv Bhatt: Auto Link onLoad
Hi, Can we please have an option of providing the links on load? Why does the user have to go through two clicks (extension icon and then the click on "Link"). Probably you could keep this configurable via a setting i.e. - auto link (for people like me) - OR default functionality in which users have option to link/delink ( i dont know why would any delink?) Just a thought! Thanks for this extension anyway! :)