Toggle the project navigator sidebar open and closed
Toggle the project navigator sidebar open and closed in the Google Apps Script IDE
- (2020-03-12) Jared Dyet: What a great extension. The phrase, "you don't know what you're missing," comes to mind. I didn't know how bad I really wanted this until I had it. Huge quality of life improvement, thanks!
- (2016-11-04) Alan Wells: Very helpful.
- (2021-04-14, v:0.0.2) Gareth THOMAS: New editor support?
Hello, any chance of getting an update so this works with the new editor and not just legacy?
- (2021-03-10, v:0.0.2) Baron Arnold: Should this still work with the new IDE?
Seems busted. I cannot slide the file view closed.
- (2016-11-04, v:0.0.1) Spencer Easton: How about a autohide?
Hey you lazy developer. I think you should make the toggle sidebar an on/off button that enables autohide. If you move your mouse to the far left side the menu pops out and when you leave the navigator bar it autohides. Also your screenshots and icons are terrible so you should feel terrible.