Best way to save tabs!
Tab Saver saves for you all of your tabs in one click,and restores them whenever you want, as many times as you want. -----What's new?----------- *Fixed bugs
- (2021-03-22) Gary Fenton: Works ok, looks a bit basic. The major issue I have is importing the .json file. It just doesn't seem to work. I would be nice if it remembered the pinned tabs as well.
- (2018-09-12) Stéphane F.: Ne permet pas de mettre à jour simplement un groupe d'onglets sauvegardé, du coup n'ajoute pas grand chose à la fonction "Ajouter tous les onglets aux favoris" de Chrome. De plus il n'y a pas d'autre choix que de restaurer les onglets à côté de ceux déjà ouverts. Pas un gestionnaire de session, donc.
- (2018-08-01) Nick Taylor: I am going through all my Extensions and trying to trim them down because I have so many different extensions that do the same thing including several that deal in tab management. Anyways, This is around the 5th or so tab management extension I tested to find out if it was a keeper, or not. I am not going to keep it because of several different reasons. Other apps can do what this one does plus they have other features beyond saving and reopening tabs. This app does not have the best looking interface and it is a bit unclear even though it only has about 4 different pages you interact with. It almost crashed my chrome window when I was testing saving and reopening tabs with about 40 tabs. The window that appears when you click "Open Saved Tabs" is really the part that affected my rating the most. I don't understand why it is the way it is. I am rating this extension 2 stars because google labels 2 stars as Disliking it, which is how I feel about it.
- (2018-06-17) William071802: This worked well for me for a while, but once I got between 50 and 60 tabs, some of the first ones started dissapearing. I really liked this while it worked, but for a lot of tabs it's becoming unreliable. Most people don't use this many tabs though so I gave it 4 stars.
- (2018-06-02) Elias Laurell: Works as intended.
- (2018-03-14) Joel Maestas: Easy to use and helpful
- (2018-03-09) emrah yalcin: if you can add an option (add links to tab that is already saved) to it, it would be perfect
- (2018-01-28) Kim Nielsen: Har prøvet flere forskellige tab-saver-apps - dette er klart den bedste efter min mening.
- (2018-01-16) Tommaso Seneci: Easy to use and with a minimal interface, fantastic!
- (2020-04-27, v:3.0.4) Gary Fenton: Not importing
I lost my saved tabs and tried to import a Json file but it does nothing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Anything I can do?
- (2020-03-21, v:3.0.4) dt90 dt90: tabsaver deleted all saved tabs..........
today when i opened chrome, the extension deleted all saved sessions..... ... I lost everything and wanted to know if there were ways to recover those sessions, perhaps from some windows file
- (2018-07-03, v:3.0.4) claus schmuker: Tab Saver Export
I can save the tabs. ok. I can not export them. I click, but they do not show somewhere.
- (2018-06-17, v:3.0.3) William071802: Some tabs not saved
It's no longer saving my first tab. I have between 50 and 60 open at a time.
- (2018-04-27, v:3.0.2) Greg Yung: Can't Delete Tab Group
After you click the cog, then click the X for delete, a modal tries to pop up. But as this happens, the Tab plugin hides itself and the modal to confirm disappears. Unable to confirm the delete. This a known issue?
- (2017-11-05, v:3.0.0) Yotam Shvartsun: Sorry about that
After the last Tab Saver update, there was a bug that perhaps stopped you from using the add-on. This bug is fixed now. The bug didn't affect your data in ANY way. If you face any problems with the software, write them down here so I could fix it. Thank you for using Tab Saver, and sorry for that bug. I hope you enjoy this add-on.