Move Google Spreadsheet tabs to the top
Show Google Spreadsheet Tabs at the top of the window, that's all :)
- (2020-01-14) N D: Works pretty well. Couple of minor issues. 1/ If you go into Full Screen mode, the tabs disappear. This issue was flagged in 2015 and the developer said that 'the latest version should fix that', but we're still on v1.0 and the issue remains. 2/ the Tabs aren't quite flush with the top of the displayable area of the browser page. There's a gap.
- (2019-08-13) There is no scroll bar to scroll the page from left to right.
- (2018-09-13) Sara Hein: Same problem with tabs too high to see. Is there a fix?
- (2018-02-22) Quezako: Not working, I only see the bottom of tabs, at the top.
- (2017-08-22) Dawson Hale: When you expand the formula bar down, the tabs go down with it (i.e. the tabs are not fixed to the top). Otherwise it's really great to have to improve productivity. Thanks for building it!
- (2017-01-03) senselocke: It did put the tabs at the top, but about 60px too high--meaning you couldn't read the tab names. Seems to be aligning with top of screen instead of top of document.
- (2015-09-20) Eslam Ramzi: IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS BUT WHEN I HIDE HTE COMPACT CONTROLS OR THE FORMULA BAR THE TABS GOEA WAY UP THAT I CANT SEE OR USE THEM !! FIX PLEASE
- (2015-09-10) Zak Gunnells: It does exactly as it says... puts the tabs at the top of the Google Sheet. Simple and easy.
- (2014-01-17) Burgertjes: I love having my tabs on top of spreadsheet ! it's a should be a fine extension but when activated, the horizontally slider at the bottom of spreadschead vannishes, Soo that's really annoying, until it is fixed I won't use it, sadly fix this and I'll be your nr. 1 fan