Run SQL code for immediate preview of tables, columns and values
A valuable SQLite editor for your Browser Chrome with a useful button to compile the code sql for immediate preview of tables, columns and values. ======= - Release 2.2.1 - Resize png icons - Release 2.2.0 - Reorganization of the buttons in the toolbar of the basic editor. The full-screen function is now available for both the basic and advanced editors - Release 2.1.2 - Fixed bug to import file in basic SQLIte editor - Release 2.1.1 - Removed some permissions not required from file manifest of extension - Release 2.0.1: Open Advanced SQL Editor using context menu or black top button in main page - Release 1.4.1: CTRL-space key shortcuts to autocomplete SQL statements - Release 1.4.0: Compile your SQL code as JSON format with advanced validation == Installation == Install component directly in your Browser Chrome and click corresponding icon of the new extension in address bar - SQLite Highlight code editor with advanced search strings - Undo and redo - Search and Replace and Jump to line - Compilation and code validation and immediate preview of SQLite tables - Export the database in sqlite and txt - Import the file in sqlite and txt - Save results in html and pdf - Share queries and tables compiled via email - Release 1.3.2: Added search input in file list - Release 1.3.0: Added button to export Code to PDF - Release 1.2.0: Cloud Print code by Google (this function work online) and save project sql in Chrome File System - Release 1.0.3: Keyboard shortcuts to search and replace string
- (2018-02-13) JS-Dev NewUlm: Good tool with basic and advanced features ...
- (2018-02-13) Francesco Bauhaus: This is a discrete tool that has a basic and an advanced function with the ability to manage one or more tables, views, indexes and even triggers. In addition, both the basic and advanced versions include a good SQL editor with validation of the code and the conversion of it into JSON data. We await other convenient features to make this tool much more powerful
- (2018-02-10) Pierre Liberas: Basic ! The function search/replace is deactivated Better to use an other tool
- (2019-08-27, v:2.2.1) Gerry Piaget: Is there a trial period, even 7 day, to evaluate the plugin?
That's it -- would like to try before we buy. Thanks -- Gerry
- (2017-10-26, v:2.1.1) Michael Bogdoll: Problem opening Database with 180MB
Trying to open a Database with 180 Mb does not display the content of the table with the content
- (2016-02-19, v:1.0.3) SJ Renshaw: Trial
Is there a 7 day trial or similar o know whether I like it?
- (2015-08-26, v:1.0.0) Ing. Jose L. Fernandez H.: No funcionó...
Hasta después de instalado supe que era para Android y lo adquirí para Mac. Puede funcionar (tienes otra versión apropiada)