Automate web searches using several different search engines.
The Auto Searcher extension is used to automate web searches. Automatic searches can be done using custom search terms in several search engines. The available search engines include Bing, DuckDuckGo, Google, Presearch, Twitter, Yahoo, and Yandex. Simply click the Auto Search button and the extension will initiate an automatic search using the search terms list specified on the options page. Some uses for automated searches include monitoring brand perception and checking the latest news. Please rate and review. Any feedback or suggestions can also be emailed to [email protected]
- (2022-08-10) Eduardo Perrico: Its the best But one thing is when you change one of your settings to 1 = 1 it crashes im not sure why?
- (2022-08-04) Antwan Holton: Not working for Presearch can you fix it for presearch.com not presearch.org
- (2022-08-01) Aadesh Senthilkumar: Extensions works as intended. Also, has lot of bonus features
- (2022-05-27) Giorgos K: not working with presearch
- (2022-05-07) Nikhil Yadavalli: Omg this is like the best thing I ever seen! Great job the creators. It is so cool. Im so grateful for smart people to be in the world here. Loved it!!!
- (2022-02-26) Chr Pqe: The list of items is not synced between browsers...
- (2022-02-04) Bulz: It worked for 1 time and then it stopped
- (2022-01-25) ItzSonic: honestly the best autosearch extension for microsoft rewards its literally so easy to get my points now all i gotta do is press three buttons
- (2021-11-14) eebsi: It does the job, its really good for when you want Microsoft points
- (2021-08-22) Ansh V.: THANKS SO MUCH THIS EXTENSION IS OP AND UNDERRATED! <3 <3 <3
- (2022-07-21, v:1.7.0) Robert Gultig: Is there a version that allows symbols?
Hi, Is there a version that allows symbols? For example, if I want to search:facebook.com it comes up as sitefaceboob.com and doesn't perform the search I wanted.
- (2022-06-05, v:1.7.0) Saeid Doorandesh: it doesn't work on Presearch
hey there, I have problem with this extension . it was working fine until about 1 month ago and suddenly it stopped working on "Presearch" search engine . I'm not sure and I'm not about what kinda evidence I need to provide. thanks for ur help in advance . Saeed.DoorAndish
- (2022-02-01, v:1.7.0) Matheus castro: Não tá aparecendo símbolos nas buscas
A extensão, não esta colocado os símbolos nas Buscas do Navegador, poderia arrumar esse erro, exemplos, ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ◙ ♂ ♀ ♪ ♫ ☼ ► ◄ ↕ ‼ ¶ § ▬ ↨ ↑ ↓ → ← ∟ ↔ ▲ © ╣ ║ ╗ ╝ ¢ ¥ ┐ └ ┴ ┬ ├ ─ ┼ ã Ã ╚ ╔ ╩ ╦ ╠ ═ ╬ ¤ ð Ð ß µ ± ÷
- (2021-12-04, v:1.7.0) SsoVVoSs: Hey is it possible if you can make an update to where you can do unlimited searches instead of 240 at a time?
I Really like your extension because its one of the only working good ones and I was just wondering if it would be possible if you can make an update to where you can do unlimited searches instead of 240 at a time? That would be Amazing, Thank You Very Very Much :DDDD
- (2021-10-03, v:1.7.0) Thomas Skinner: Daily Auto Search Reset Time:
What time zone is this or does this run off my computer time zone?
- (2021-05-08, v:1.6.4) Sajidul Rahaman: Presearch engine
can you please add presearch engine. ... Thanks for your extention.
- (2020-08-15, v:1.6.4) Karl Foxley: Add own search engine
Is there a way to make it so I can change the default yahoo so that I can use the UK version ? Will this feature to edit the search engines to our own make a future update? Love the extension and thanks for the time and effort you put into creating it!
- (2020-02-01, v:1.6.2) RON ANDERSON: doesn't search since December update
This version doesn't work. The previous version worked well.