Auto load next page of your favourite forum, board or image site. Based on rich AutoPagerize database. Open source and extensible.
This extension will automatically load next page when you reach end of page. Works for the most popular sites such as: - Google - Bing - and many other boards and forums You can write your own custom rules in the extension options (right click -> options). You can submit your rules to global database by opening a Pull Request with your rule - https://github.com/episage/next-page-chrome-extension/issues/new
- (2020-07-16) 黃尚憲: Super_preloaderPlus_one_改 https://greasyfork.org/zh-TW/scripts/33522-super-preloaderplus-one-new Tampermonkey https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo
- (2020-07-07) Anand Singh: Thanks for your work, this is work as intended. Quick question, can you define multiple rules for various websites?
- (2020-02-21) Max Bogdanov: Hello can you make rule for taobao.com? It is like Eay but in China (very popular). For example, I want to look all goods from seller. https://shop71521262.taobao.com/category.htm?&search=y Is it possible to autopage this? Please give the rule (and I think you have to put it to extension by default)
- (2019-12-26) Yien Ho: Can you save the original code of the web page?Some gbk-encoded websites will be garbled。
- (2019-12-22) NavyAirTraffic: Does exactly what it says it does... THANKS!!
- (2019-12-16) Ya: Excellent. Lightweight!!! Works not only on Google. Works on ebay - which is a big plus at least for me!!!
- (2019-10-02) Petr Ivanov: I there way to load previous pages? Sometimes it will be usefull.
- (2019-08-10) Camilo Gomez: Yay! it works very well:) Thank you!!!
- (2019-04-11) grace: It's very simple and easy to access. I like it
- (2019-03-28) Benjamin Lize: Infinite scroll on Google - in Love.
- (2020-04-10, v:1.1.0) micom fa: own custom rules does not work
own custom rules does not work on this extension, tested with other like uautopagerize and weautopagerize, it works flawlessly on them.
- (2019-12-29, v:1.1.0) Nicholas Lynskey: Question
Hi, Im not sure if its my rules or if i misinterpreted how this should work. i have a rule working to auto load the next page. It will not auto load the third page if there is one. Is this by design or do i need to go back and work on my rule.
- (2019-09-16, v:1.1.0) Ze'ev: LinkedIn
Hi, I'm trying to get this to work with LinkedIn search results. Trying: url ^https://www.linkedin.com/search/results pageElement //*[@class="search-result"] nextLink //*[@aria-label="Next"]/span but not working. Any ideas? Thanks!