Chrome extension that appends the display of colors to color names for associated Magic: The Gathering guilds/shards/wedges.
Useful for both new players learning the color names, and old players for reminders! Turn it on/off by clicking on the extension icon, then clicking on the power button. This requires a refresh of the current page you're on. Note: Currently disabled on Twitter due to page loading issues. This will be targeted for a fix in later releases.
- (2019-11-15) Joey den Broeder: This extension really doesn't handle large pages well, even if there's nothing to process. Probably the reason why it was disabled for Twitter. With the extension enabled, loading a page like https://boto3.amazonaws.com/v1/documentation/api/latest/reference/services/rds.html will take many minutes, while it only takes a few seconds with it disabled.
- (2019-10-07) Miles Miller: Really helpful as I started playing MTG Arena. Found a bug though. Someone posted a link on reddit that had "bant" in it and this extension broke the link. https://old.reddit.com/r/MagicArena/comments/ddyvam/much_reward_wow/f2p65sl/
- (2019-04-22) Winged Nazgul: Any way to disable the Nephilim names? So tired of seeing the Dune colors pop up out of context.
- (2019-04-14) Nicolas J: Works well, but there is some issue that makes it so whenever you use Twitter with this extension on, Twitter's CPU usage jumps to 100% and it becomes absolutely unbrowsable.
- (2019-04-11) Benj Crawford-Sharpe: Really helpful extension, one suggestion I would make is adding the ability to hide it for some colour combos. For instance if you've already learnt all the dual colour combos you could set it to just show the 3 colour combos. Thanks!
- (2019-03-31) CantyCanadian: Clever, simple, helpful. What else do you want from an extension?
- (2019-03-31) Cannen McSweeney: Thank you so much!
- (2019-03-30) Ala Hadji: looks good on reddit
- (2019-02-11) Mike Ward: Works really well!
- (2019-04-18, v:1.0.1) Blade Barringer: Option to opt out of certain sites?
Would love to be able to turn off this plugin for specific sites. Scryfall, for instance, puts the card names behind the card images in a search, so if a card name includes a color combo, it adds the mana symbols on top of the card image, which is undesirable. Is there a github repo or something where other developers can open pull requests or submit issues for the extension?
- (2019-04-10, v:1.0.1) Ryan Brewes: A humorous bug on Youtube suggestions
It seems that the app replaces text on the wrong video titles. It's very inconsistent to reproduce this issue but when it does occur, it normally only affects 1 or 2 videos. This screenshot shows an extreme example. (note that the correct video title doesn't have the symbols next to it). https://gyazo.com/d240d75fc06ecc6305a7aae17c8248b8