A quick way to see caniuse.com data
Unofficial "Can I Use" Chrome Extension Put the power of caniuse.com into a nice little popup in your Chrome browser for a quicker and easier workflow. Here are some features and advantages of this extension: - Design similar to that of caniuse.com. Since they did a good job with the UI, why change it? This also gives you something recognizable to look at. - Ability to configure the browsers and versions that show up, allowing you to remove the junk. By default, the previous two and next two browser versions relative to the current version will always show. - Takes from the public caniuse repo data file, meaning you can always be up to date. - Ability to save the caniuse data locally to your chrome storage for offline use or if the data becomes unavailable. - Quick searching, allowing you to easily find a relevant feature. - Contains most of the relevant information for each feature and browser that caniuse.com provides, including description, relevant notes for each version, prefix information, global feature usage, and global version usage. 0.1.1 ------------ - bugfix: feature link not opening up caniuse page in new tab 0.1.0 ------------ - some larger fonts here and there - linkify the links contained in the description and notes - click outside autocomplete to close autocomplete
- (2019-02-07) I use caniuse.com all the time. This extension allows me to instantly look up support for various web features.
- (2018-05-14) I tried this extension last simply because the icon doesn't look as appealing. But man was I wrong! The user interface looks slick and pleasant. It provides the latest data from caniuse. Very handy config options. Both the other 2 extensions stopped updating a long time ago. Thank you for taking the time to make this! Highly recommend!
- (2018-04-30) Luke Denton: Simple, quick and easy to use. Set it up with a keyboard shortcut and you have CanIUse at your fingertips at all times, very handy for a frontend developer, or even more so for a backend developer who isn't used to browser quirks
- (2017-12-08) Дмитрий Полянский: Потрясающе удобное приложение! Спасибо!
- (2016-04-30) Bryan Downing: Best caniuse ever!!! What are you doing with those other crappy extensions?!?!?