Creates a file for uploading to mitoYDNA.
This extension creates a CSV file while on the FT-DNA site for uploading Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) data to mitoYDNA. It will also create a .CSV file for Mitochondrial data from YSEQ for upload to mitoYDNA.
- (2019-09-02) Lianne Kruger: Nice and easy. Thanks!
- (2019-03-03) Joel Cannon: a smart way to collect mt and Y DNA markers
- (2019-01-15) Robert Warthen: Helps a lot to get your information for mitoYDNA
- (2019-01-13) Gale French: Great!
- (2020-01-05, v:1.3.0) Max H: No download button
I installed the extension on two laptop Chromes and when going to FTDNA mtDNA previos version results on both, neither exposes the download button
- (2019-10-27, v:1.3.0) gretta gribble: where are the instructions?
i can find some instructions on google, but the first step is to click on "my account". i can't find it at mitoydna or at ftdna.
- (2019-10-10, v:1.3.0) Hulett S Durrough: info
Cannot get extension to down load in chrome search. Does not find mitoydna