Save your screenshots instantly to Google Drive. A link to the screenshot is saved to your clipboard allowing you to quickly share.
Save your screenshots instantly to Google Drive. A link to the screenshot is saved to your clipboard allowing you to quickly share. Save your screenshots instantly to Google Drive. A link to the screenshot is saved to your clipboard allowing you to quickly share the screenshot. Teachers: Screenshots can contain sensitive student data. QuickShare Screenshot only saves the screenshot to YOUR Google Drive. It is important to be able to give students fast feedback. QuickShare Screenshot allows you to quickly give feedback to students. A short URL is automatically copied to your clipboard. Paste the URL into the private comments in Google Classroom or other places you give students feedback. Tip: Find the QuickShare folder in Google Drive. Change the sharing settings to "Anyone with the link can view." This is a one-time thing to do. This allows the screenshots you share to be viewed.
- (2021-09-29) Beata Mcanally: This is so quick and easy to take a screenshot and then paste the link to share it.
- (2021-09-29) Huong Wey: This is so helpful with teaching. All the time I need to share a screenshot. This copies the screenshot link to my clipboard automatically. I use it a lot!
- (2020-08-19) Jennifer Maloney: I love how this extension automatically saves the screenshot to a drive folder!
- (2019-12-02) Mr. Mike: Brand new to the extension, but the idea is solid that you grab screenshots and they get uploaded directly to your G-drive. This is useful for educators using Google Classroom and other google tools. Plus, Alice Keeler rocks! ;-)
- (2019-10-21, v:1.1.3) Robert Mclean: Quick Share
Hi Alice, the Quick Share extension is fantastic, even when not working 100% as promised. I can get it to takes full and partial screenshots, but it doesn't copy the link to the clipboard (I go to Recent in Drive to find it). Otherwise, awesome extension.
- (2019-07-29, v:1.1.1) Shannon Harding: Extension Not Working
I cannot get either partial or full screen to do anything. I am on a Mac and did get a developer API report an issue.