Easy & intuitive tally counter for keeping track of anything you want.
- lightweight - syncs between all your devices - super easy to use - ability to export data to .csv - toggle dark mode - keyboard shortcuts so you don't have to click :-) To set hotkeys / keyboard shortcuts, copy this link into the address bar: chrome://extensions/shortcuts If you want any features added, you find a bug or something is behaving unexpectedly, please contact me at [email protected]
- (2021-04-27) Justin W: So useful! Very well designed and quite well-implemented. I think I'll be using it every day to track behaviors I want to encourage/discourage throughout the day. One area for improvement: there's sometimes a significant delay between click and UI update. I think this is because it's waiting on the server to confirm that it received the data. It might make more sense for the UI to update first and then try to sync with the server. Or perhaps for there to be an option to turn off multi-device sync and just use local storage. As more people use it this will likely get even slower and be more expensive to offer for free.
- (2021-01-07) Bumper Buddy Support: It's amazingly simple yet it got everything you're looking for in a tally counter. Easy visible labelling, quick and easy access and shortcuts, and the fact you can export the data makes it really good for record keeping before you wipe the slate for a new day.
- (2020-12-05) Gustavo Gregorio Faustino: Exceptional! perfect for daily use.
- (2020-11-01) Ivan Hrytsai: Simple, but extremely useful when it comes to counting solved crm tickets, saves a lot of time. Thank you for this extension!
- (2020-10-30) Roman L: Excellent extension! Simple, easy and gets the job done! Thank you for putting this together.
- (2020-09-05) Jack Mengers: it hacked my computer. i left my computer in my room for an hour or so and i came back to it playing a video ITSELF. thanks to the hackers who created this
- (2020-07-01) Alfons Gunawan: Nice extension
- (2020-02-04) Thomas Koj: Simple yet powerfull.
- (2019-12-16) Francisco Javier Chacon Paco: Perfect
- (2019-06-27) Lady Mogwa: Really awesome and love that it does not loose count of everything. Can't live without it
- (2019-05-20) AJ Gomez: I like the new shortcut, it's really convenient.
- (2021-04-29, v:1.2.1) Dom Lagesse: Slowed down
The counter has become slow, ie, when clicking the add button it will take a number of seconds to add a number and the global reset for numbers does no longer work.
- (2021-04-12, v:1.2.1) Esmeralda Truitt: Can't find it
Hello I added this to my google chrome but can't see it to use it
- (2020-11-26, v:1.2.1) Tony Nguyen: Please allow searching items
Thanks for your extension. I'm going to use it to keep track of lots of things and it'd be much more efficient to be able to type to search for an item quickly instead of scrolling the list. Thank you!
- (2020-06-16, v:1.2.1) Hugh Sheehy: Tallycounter for a team
Hi there. This is a nice simple tool. But I have question. If we have a team of, say, 10 separate users, is there any way that they could all operate a unified/aggregated version of this counter? So for instance, if they all have the extension open in Chrome, and one guy clicks on the field to advance the counter by 1, that would then show on the counter of the rest of the team. So at the end of the day, if team member A, makes 2 sales, but he is pooled with 10 other members, his tally counter will show the team total. Is this possible? Thanks and well done on developing this.
- (2019-11-10, v:1.2.1) Son Hoang Nguyen: Notification issue
Hi I have been using Tally Counter for a while and I do like the extension a lot. Just a humble extension for the latest update. I could be much better visible to the user if the icon badge notification stays there, instead of just displaying for a second then disappear. Another issue is the option is in grey and so i can't select it. Thank you for your support,
- (2019-07-08, v:1.1.2) Marcello Di Toro: Tally wont stay visible when clicking to any other page
Hi, love the look of the tally but it wont stay visible on page??? Ie as soon as i click onto anything else it disappears??? How do i get it to hover continuously in same place or in a place i choose on screen while im doing other things and opening up other pages/applications ???
- (2019-05-16, v:1.0) Paul Ronolo: shortcut key
when will this be implemented? Also, please show the current count on top of the icon.