An extension to analyze your Swiggy Order Statistics through amazing visualizations.
As Indians, we all order from Swiggy on a regular basis. It has become a crucial part of our lives, and we can't do without it. But have we thought about analyzing our own order statistics? * What if you are able to analyze and ponder over your monthly spenings on Swiggy? * What if you are able to understand your own eating patterns? * What if you are able to find out how much time you spend waiting for your food delivery every day? * What if you are able to find out the fastest and slowest restaurants in your area? If you're excited about any of the above questions, we are glad to inform you that our extension has got it all. Try it now! ------------------------------------- INSTRUCTIONS ------------------------------------- 1. Open https://www.swiggy.com, and login to your account. 2. Navigate to https://www.swiggy.com/my-account/orders. You should now see your most recent orders in the page. 3. Now click the extension icon, and select a date filter. 4. First load should take a minute or two, since we need to fetch the orders afresh. But once they are fetched, you can play around with the date filter buttons, and the data will be updated instantly. For any assistance/feedback, please reach out to [email protected]
- (2022-01-17) Dhileepan Maran: Thanks for this extension :) Super helpful in keeping my Swiggy spending in check.
- (2022-01-16) Rakesh Edavalath: Doesn't seem to be working on Chrome on Mac (jan 2022)
- (2021-10-27) swarup narkhede: Loved this extension. Great visibility of all data. One thing that I was looking forward to was sum of delivery fees per month. Basis that I can decide to go for Super or not. It would be great if you can incorporate that as well in the dashboard.
- (2021-08-22) parag shinde: Simple but great extension.
- (2021-07-06) Phaniraj srimath kandada: Fantastic Extension. I am bored seeing the Chrome extensions which are creative but do not help the users that much. This one is very different and I am sure would help Swiggy users keep a tab on their Expenditure without doing too much of manual work.
- (2021-06-16) Muthulakshmi Subbiah: simple and super easy to use. highly recommend!
- (2021-01-28) N Divya: Please add support for Zomato also. Its really good Plugin.
- (2021-01-26) meenakshi bhatt: Extremely useful. Very efficient. Thankyou
- (2021-01-23) Aravind Subramanian: Great Extension! A similar one for Zomato, Box 8 etc. Will be helpful :)
- (2021-01-14) gokul krishna pothuri: thank you very much for this extension _/\_
- (2020-12-27) Shivam Tewari: Great Extension! You can add an export data option to export each chart in excel like format, so that user can fetch additional information like total order made, total amount spent etc. Or rather you can add these as KPI's to show the high level information to each user.
- (2020-10-29) Praj !!!: The extension worked great as explained in the details! Would love to see an export to Excel option. I'm just nitpicking here, I think the filters should accept an calendar or from date it would enhance the usability!
- (2020-10-25) Karan Singh Bindra: Thanks for this, really needed to know my stats from Swiggy, is it possible to add..a YTD/Lifetime total value for the orders Keep up the good work
- (2020-08-16) Madhivanan Anbalagan: Man, I was searching through Swiggy site whether they have any API's for this purpose of seeing stats. This Extension gave more than what I wanted to see. Thanks for this seriously. Please add an option to export the data with the Price numbers to Excel/PDF, etc.
- (2020-02-24) Prem Santh: Disappointed! Heard about this extension from one of my friend, sounded interesting. Looks like its not working anymore..
- (2020-10-27, v:0.0.0.6) Prasanna Agrawal: Would be good to have total amount spent lifetime.
Just the summation of all the orders would be helpful.
- (2020-08-23, v:0.0.0.6) Nikhil Bansode: Not working
I have tried all the troubleshooting but still the extension doesn't work
- (2020-05-02, v:0.0.0.6) Maria Martin: Show total number of orders for the selected date range.
It would be great to see total number of orders at the top somewhere. And btw, great product. I really like it.