Control and boost sound of any Tab
Volume Manger is back again from origin developer! Audio volume control for Chrome™. Set volume level for each tab separately with audio control and sound booster. Individually master volume of each tab of your Chrome browser. ❗️❗️❗️ Why you should choose Volume Manager over volume master / volume controller / volume booster / audio enhancing / volume boosting / equalizer extensions ⭐️ You will be able to go to full screen on a video like normal (instead of being forced to press f11) ⭐️ Shortcut for the booster ⭐️ Simple and effective design 🚀 Features ⭐️ Up to 800 % volume boost ⭐️ Control volume of any tab using the extension ⭐️ Control volume of any tab using shortcuts Alt + ↓↑ ⭐️ Fine-grained control: 0 % - 800 % ⭐️ Switch to any tab playing audio with just one click Help us improve Volume Manager. If you have any trouble or suggestions email us at [email protected] Disclaimer: This extension uses Google Analytics to collect extension usage statistics to help improve user experience. Try it and you will love Volume Manager!
- (2020-04-04) mahadevappa mahadevappa: WOE WONDER
- (2020-04-03) BOLLYWOOD BOOM: yo bro i like it its really works
- (2020-04-02) Philipp Schnitzer: Very good
- (2020-03-30) Julian Sch: Funktioniert einwandfrei und ist nur weiterzuempfehlen! Endlich keine zu leisen Youtube Videos mehr.
- (2020-03-23) Crystal Brooke: Does not work. Volume remains at 100%. I want it to do the opposite. I want to block all all audio. Period. Can you fix Please?
- (2020-03-21) Jordan Santos: Close to being 5 stars but unfortunately it doesn't show current volume on the icon itself, which makes using shortcuts kind of pointless. I still prefer the UI of this extension over others.
- (2020-03-18) Kurt Hunte: i'd give it six stars if it could also manage preset volumes for new tabs or frequently visited sites
- (2020-03-17) deine mama: Very nice and easy to use add on
- (2020-03-08) Just No: Works perfect when using the shortcuts, I use it a lot for Audible.
- (2020-03-07) Мастер Дарий: Not bad, but I would like to be able to maintain the volume from each tab even after chrome reboot, and without this the controls are full in web.store
- (2020-03-01) Ramuno Darbinis: not much can adjust
- (2020-02-27) Un sin cara !!: Justo lo que buscaba, Muy útil.
- (2020-02-25) Queen Mikki: everytime i use this thing it freezes
- (2020-02-22) Povilas Brilius: Totally awesome, solves may problems related to sound studio control and trading with development software tabbed USA rallies.
- (2020-02-16) Tin học cơ sở: Best of the best. Love your shortcut key
- (2020-02-08) Andrei Otel: Finally something clean and not intrusive, great work!
- (2020-02-07) Edward Lu: It works well,it's simple,clean and easy access.
- (2020-02-04) Th3 Outsider: the app it s pretty nice, and there is all you need but why sometimes the music just interrupt for a ms, would you know that problem? cuz i don think my pc have a problem My pc specs: i5 8400 16 gb ram gtx 1660 ti ssd 250 gb for the windows
- (2020-01-31) Minh Cảnh Đào Lê: ứng dụng rất tốt
- (2020-01-28) Серый Пономарь: СУПЕР,но бывают помехи-ONline трансляция?!
- (2020-01-10) Yasir Kuşcu: Videonun kısık sesi fazla geliyorsa bununla daha da kısabilirsin. Videonun maksimum sesi az geliyorsa bununla daha fazla verebilirsin. Diğerlerini de denedim, en güzel bu çalıştı.
- (2020-01-05) Conner Litt: When I click a video on YouTube or other websites and then click Volume Manager, everything is muted and I can no longer watch videos with sound on this tab.
- (2020-01-04) Nebojsa Ljubojevic: The best.
- (2020-01-03) Lucario Glaven: It's really nice to have hotkey to adjust the volume, but without any indication about the current boost level you still need to look into the setting page.
- (2019-12-22) Tamaresque: I'm finding the new Disney channel is at 'whisper' mode on my laptop. This extension has boosted the volume to a level where I'm not straining to hear, or have to resort to earplugs / headphones. Bonus is that you can watch in full screen with or without using F11, which I found I couldn't do with other similar extensions.
- (2020-03-07, v:22) Мастер Дарий: save the volume level
Need to save the volume level for each tab separately
- (2019-09-04, v:19) Ryan Baker: Fullscreen not working
Like other volume boosting apps I've tried, chrome will not enter complete fullscreen while running Volume Manager. Tabs and address bar are still visible. I'm running MacOS Mojave
- (2019-07-22, v:19) Hasan Akdoğan: Chrome going (F11) full screen mode after pressing CTRL+Tab or CTRL+T
I don't like to use Chrome in full screen mode. But i do like to watch my videos in full screen. And while i can do that, i can't maintain my chrome window preferences while using ctrl+tab ctrl+t shortcuts. It forces my chrome window to go (F11) full screen mode. This is frustrating. I mean it's first world problem but a fix would be nice. Some preview of the problem: https://youtu.be/9NiTscLZapM and https://youtu.be/mEaQS0zDEcE
- (2019-07-20, v:19) Kara Kitai: wish there's a shortcut for default
alt up and down seems to work fine to change volume but wish there's a shortcut to get back to default value(100% volume and 0x boost) for convenience.
- (2019-06-19, v:19) Guillaume GARCIA: Save tab configurations
Hi, If browser is restarted, configuration is lost. Would it be possible to persist configuration (Volume & boost) per URL (at least domain) so that one does not need to do it all over again? Many thanks in advance.
- (2019-06-11, v:19) Gary Tsui: cannot use it in Vivaldi
Vivaldi seems not work at all! I love this extension, please support for other Chromium based browser as well (Vivaldi lovers) with compliments Thanks a lot ~
- (2019-05-15, v:19) George Schlotthauer: alt up arrow
Why won't alt up and down arrow work on chrome