Allows for the changing of individual tab volume
This extension is a simple volume mixer that allows the user to change the volume of individual tabs as well as the master volume of all tabs from a simple popup UI in the right hand corner of the screen. To use, just click on the mixer icon, and select which volume level you wish to set for each tab. Note: This extension currently works only with HTML video and audio elements (does not work with Flash). It might be necessary to use another extension to force websites to use HTML5. If you find any bugs, or have any feedback in general about this app, email [email protected] and I will try to help you with any issues.
- (2018-07-05) Michael Billips: Doesn't work. Plain and simple. Go elsewhere.
- (2018-03-21) Nokiya: Does not work.
- (2018-03-02) Jeremy Millar: Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2018-01-20) Ema Mugué: doesn't work at all for me . not even the master volume .
- (2017-09-23) MENSISNEM: all i wanted
- (2017-09-14) Randall Reed: Doesn't have any affect on the volume of the tab.
- (2017-09-10) Neill Gardner: Doesn't work for me on Win10Pro, shame.
- (2017-07-01) Ian Batterbee: Great idea, but unfortunately doesn't have any effect on per-tab volume (chrome 64 bit under windows 10)
- (2017-06-27) reddevils235: doesn't work
- (2017-06-26) Deitrich Armante Lowrance: Garbage.
- (2017-06-13) Albert Tang: Didn't properly work on my computer (Windows 10 education)
- (2017-05-25) Eric: No longer works with updated chrome.
- (2017-05-15) Rogério Squesario: Não funciona.
- (2017-05-10) Marisa Navarro: Doesn't work
- (2017-05-10) Chris Pryke: Didn't work for Soundcloud
- (2017-05-04) Carlos Alejandro Gonzalez Ortiz: No funciona de manera correcta
- (2017-04-08) Alex Hola: doesnt work. get to fix this nick! cool tool if it would work!
- (2017-03-20) SeeGreatness: doesnt work with soundcloud so it wont work with everything i assume it works with youtube but yeah... i dont do that stuff
- (2017-03-20) Sami-Pekka Lehmuskoski: Didn't work on Chrome version 57.0.2987.110 64-bit on OSX 10.11.6
- (2017-03-17) Frédéric HAUGUEL: It doesn't work.
- (2017-03-16) Roman M. Iudichev: It does not work. :(
- (2017-02-26) Shortcake 111: doesn't work on anything at all even if I turn everything down to 1, it's still as loud as before, no matter what I try
- (2017-02-24) doesn't work at all
- (2017-02-07) Massimo B: It just doesn't work...