Play 2048 Multiplayer game On-line with your friends!
Game rules: The game's objective same as original 2048 game: Use keyboard to slide numbered tiles on a grid to combine them to create a tile with bigger number. Besides that, you play online versus other players in real time! - Get points as fast as you can! - The one who is 1000 points ahead over 30 seconds - WINS! - Avoid losing by out of moves: if there are no empty spaces and no adjacent tiles with the same value, you lose! Game features: — Global ladder with different leagues — Matchmaking system is based on ELO — Only real players, no bots! — Private Lobby mode to play only with your friends for fun! It is Unranked. — Comprehensive anti-cheat system — All game code is not obfuscated = no malware! — User Profiles with their game stats — Absolutely Free! Try different tactics to be the smartest and the fastest TOP 1 Worldwide 2048 player! :) Ladder Leagues: — No League < 200 pts — Bronze 200-599 pts — Silver 600-999 pts — Gold 1000+ pts Changes in 220.127.116.11: - Added "Battle Royale" mode. Rules: 10 players play 2048 in real-time. Every 30 seconds player with the lowest score is out. - Added Avatars. Avatar depends on your pts. earned in Duel mode. The game is still in beta. Please report any bugs you see to [email protected] Game concept and code are copyrighted by © Macte! Labs Inc. Please, do not use our code without our permission! Contact for cooperation: [email protected]
- (2021-06-10) peter doran: I love 2048 and I think the multiplayer is really just spamming up down left and right but then when you rank up there becomes stragdey and if you master it you master the world. This is a great game to play during class and I seem to find games quickly and I like how you can see how many are online. I think there should be an end chat option were you can friend your opponent because I have had some real fun playing people. So please download the game and tell your friends and please 2048. Advertise this boredom breaker
- (2021-05-24) Tyler Clayton-Walker: Can't really say much... It's a shame you can't play as a "Guest" User as there seemed to be constant cookie issues with my browser (Microsoft Edge). From past experience 2048 has always been great so I'm giving it a 3.
- (2021-03-01) Olivers srevilo: why you have to put a timer for private room when u just wanna play and chill with friend -_-
- (2021-01-06) Дмитрий Волков: Всё прекрасно, хочется онлайн побольше, так что если вы это читаете, просто идите играть!
- (2021-01-04) Cathaldmcd dmcd: Its not that bad but it could do with some upgrades and also I keep on accidently pressing play again or rematch because its the big green option and it makes me play against this pro over and over again
- (2020-12-03) François-Xavier Guillemette: Super jeu! Dommage qu'il ne soit pas plus connu, on n'est pas assez nombreux. Venez les gens! Venez essayer de nous battre! :)
- (2020-11-13) [Content Deleted]: This game is fun but this Starstruck guy is too fast for me to beat. If I beat him then i rate it 5 stars
- (2020-11-04) Brian Tay: This is the best game ever!
- (2020-10-30) Starstruck: An amazing chrome extension. Once you get to around 550-630+ PTS it will be challenging. Be ready! I challenge you to come to the top and beat me. See you in matchmaking... -Starstruck
- (2020-10-12) Star Struck: I have been playing this game for almost 2 years! An amazing game! I love it.
- (2020-10-12) ARVIN TAH: perfect
- (2020-03-05) Jamiee: This Is Really Amazing Found It While At School And Its Really Fun On My Alt Google Account Im The Top Of The Game (IM REALLY SWEATY) Oh Yeah Btw If You Want To Win Easy, Just Spam right arrow, down arrow and left arrow for a bit and your score goes up quick, but dont spam too much or you will die
- (2020-02-21) Alex Avdeev: Отличная игра!!! Долго ждал, большое спасибо!!!
- (2020-01-31) Jake Russell: this is really fun, but it should have a chat at the end, instead of just 8 emojis
- (2019-12-28) Logan Ke: I've been player 2048 for over 2 years now and have got addicted to its gameplay, it gets very fun as you learn to master the mechanics of using arrow keys or wasd online
- (2019-12-10) meraba arkadaşlar puana bayıldım.
- (2019-11-18) Miles Ottinger: I think this is a good game BUT ONE THING!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD A CHAT I AM BEGGING YOU THAT ONE THING WILL MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE
- (2019-10-25) Angel Thompson: This game is awesome keep working on it and it will become a great game (not that its not already awesome) :)
- (2019-10-22) OpCreep: Can you give me night mode??? I like this game a lot
- (2019-09-17) Zeke Engle: Works great, no adds or sketchy content.
- (2019-06-04) Mahdi Kazemi: عالی
- (2019-05-30) Mathews: Really fun!
- (2019-05-30) Justin Ryu: Bruh this game fr lit tho I have no problems with the game so far, but more game modes would be nice, such as a non-timed version of 1v1. I also wish you were able to play other game modes such as speedrun in a private lobby. Loving this game so far though, keep up the good work!
- (2019-05-14) Keith Dixon: I actually love this game, it is very fun but im pretty sweaty tho :) i'm 9 in the world rn.
- (2019-05-13) Grigory Kutarev: nice
- (2019-05-09) Claire Anna: It is okay, only if you lose you lose 19-21 points.
- (2019-05-08) RedE: people are bad and I am good so it is fun
- (2019-04-21) TheGreatAlfini: I really like the game, but can we get a feature to link our scores from 2048 to 2048 multiplayer? Also can we get the ability to add friends?
- (2019-04-03) Rmr: I saw my friend play it and it looked good but it wont let me get in the extension
- (2019-03-27) Jerome Chan: People Just spam though
- (2019-03-10) I like the game, but I want to talk to the people I play against, y'know? Just a little good luck kind of thing. Also everyone tends to just spam and then run out of moves. Another mode could be like this one but not timed, so just who can get the highest without just spamming, which would require more skill.
- (2019-03-04) Robin Renes: leuk spel, trage servers.
- (2019-02-26) very good and fun but hard to find a fair match
- (2019-02-21) I got it and for a bout a week it worked but now wont open the extension?
- (2019-02-12) Ez game. No one can beat me.
- (2019-01-20) H T: I clicked "ranked game" and I've been sitting and waiting for the computer to find a match for me to play for over 10 minutes. There 47 people online.
- (2019-01-17) Cindya: really fun and a really good concept.
- (2019-01-17) Tony Ruan: i like all the 2048 game!!! really good
- (2019-01-17) Marco Stefano Musumeci: I love the game! Makes one of my favorite casual games competitive.
- (2019-01-16) When i click on the extension nothing happens
- (2019-01-16) wont open...
- (2021-04-08, v:18.104.22.168) Nathan Box: official speedruns
Hi there, I'm nei, one of the moderators for 2048 on speedrun.com. We love your app, and would like to add it to our list of verified versions of the game for people to use and submit to the leaderboard. To do so, we would need to confirm that this version of the game performs the same as the original (https://play2048.co/) in terms of speed, as not to give players of this version an advantage. Are you able to tell whether or not your version expanded on the original source code, or if you wrote it from scratch? And if you did expand on the original, did you modify any code that would change animation speeds? Feel free to connect with us in our discord, https://discord.gg/TYr6cxF Thanks for your time! nei
- (2021-01-19, v:22.214.171.124) Brian Tay: Issues With Cheating
I have always been someone who has encouraged fair play. I have literally checked everyone in the top 20. Lets just make it short, for everyone in the top 15 (standings might changed when you read this), they are all cheaters who play with their alts except Socialist, Magin, and Karma (like just don't ban those 3). These players (and others) I respect very much, as they are at the top and they keep the game fun for everyone. I simply do not want this game to be filled with cheaters who just want to show off. Therefore, I am here to offer you a suggestion. I am sorry if this is too much to ask, but every 2-3 days, could you go into your own game and just check everyone above 1000's game history? Just look for those people that their game history shows them playing the exact same person so many times in a row and low scores. And please don't just give downgrades, they will simply farm it back up. Actually ban those users so they cannot play again with those emails, it is wrong to do those things. Thank you for reading this! TLDR: pls read the whole thing thank you
- (2021-01-08, v:126.96.36.199) Brian Tay: Ban These Two Players
The top two players in this game (meilunyan and Starstruck) have 1.3k and 1.2k points respectively. However if you check their battle log, all they have been doing was playing that account against another of their accounts and farming rating by that. Please ban those two players.
- (2020-11-02, v:188.8.131.52) Starstruck: The Report Feature
Hello, I have a question about the report feature after a match ends. What does this button do? Does it report the person then go to a report list to be checked? Or is this work in progress? Can you be banned from playing 2048? Thanks!! :)
- (2020-10-12, v:184.108.40.206) Starstruck: My suggestion
I suggest a chat bar after you win/lose! But a filter to prevent people from cursing. If the user somehow bypasses this filter, a report can be sent out of the chat log. :)
- (2020-07-24, v:220.127.116.11) вова серенко: тема
как в онлаин катке сдаться
- (2020-02-21, v:18.104.22.168) Alex ಠ_ಠ: Можно сделать игру на полный экран?)
Здравствуйте. Можно сделать игру на полный экран? Играю с компьютера. Спасибо
- (2019-12-24, v:22.214.171.124) Logan Ke: ?
when is the next update coming?
- (2019-11-08, v:126.96.36.199) Logan Ke: ?
if u have the same # of points as 2 other people does ur spot on the leaderboard switch with the 2 other people randomly or is their another way to be ranked higher than someone else with the same amount of points?
- (2019-05-31, v:188.8.131.52) McLaren Norton: game brokcen
i was global elite grand champ division 3 and i lost my rank now cuz i cant open the game
- (2019-05-31, v:184.108.40.206) Nathanael Beck: fix my ga,e
my game doesnt load in it stuck on loading
- (2019-05-16, v:220.127.116.11) Jacob Dreer: cant download it
it doesn't let me download it
- (2019-04-24, v:18.104.22.168) COLIN FORCIER: hacker?
turnerh1109 hacked your game and cheated. EEEEEEEEEEEEE lost 20 points. or its just your game that has a problem.
- (2019-03-18, v:22.214.171.124) I added the wrong account to it
I have reinstalled the game 3 times and it still adds the account to it when i want a different account to it how do i fix
- (2019-03-05, v:126.96.36.199) Does Not Work
I try to play the game and I click on it but it will not open somebody reply to this and tell me how to fix this.
- (2019-02-27, v:188.8.131.52) Does Not Work
When I click on it the extension doesn't open. But when my friend plays the gme on another computer it works can you please fix this problem because i really want to play 2048.
- (2019-02-26, v:184.108.40.206) Error
Wont let me log in to google even if i delete and redownload it.
- (2019-02-07, v:220.127.116.11) Won't open
When i click the game icon nothing happens I've I restarted my computer and uninstalled and reinstalled but it still want open.
4.3 (46 votes)
Last update / version
2019-10-11 / 18.104.22.168