Multi-language Virtual Keyboard for Google Chrome
Do you want to type in your native language? Not used to typing in english? If you are having trouble using an english language keyboard, try changing this keyboard interface instead to type. Save time by using a virtual keyboard instead of buying a physical keyboard. This multi-language virtual keyboard supports over 50+ languages. Disclaimer: Please note this extension is NOT made by Google and is made by an independent development team. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Google doesn’t endorse or sponsor this Chrome extension. Multi-language Virtual Keyboard for Google Drive™ is not owned by, is not licensed by and is not a subsidiary of Google Inc.
- (2022-04-11) reza abolfathi: mamnon
- (2021-11-27) Adel Moslem: عالی
- (2021-08-18) Rana Mojmanmaharjan: very good.
- (2021-07-30) askew: the korean keyboard is useless. i can't combine 3 words in a syllable. it only allows 2 words in a syllable
- (2020-11-07) genadi vorobev: gut
- (2020-10-21) Ohenrico [17ACR]: I can't set my language and have it save for when I want to use it later. It is faster to type in two dictionaries and carry over the sentence I want to where I want it.
- (2020-04-12) Areza Mm: عالی
- (2020-02-06) Mário Lima: it would be better if have japanese on the list of lenguages, but on the overall, it's all good!
- (2019-12-04) อนุชา โคตรศรี: บางทีเลิส