Record your Web Tests and add them to your Endtest account.
The Endtest extension allows you to record Web Tests directly in your Chrome browser and add them into your Endtest account. It can identify elements by ID, Name, XPaths and CSS Selectors. The extension can also handle complex scenarios, which involve iframes and multiple tabs. Tutorial: https://app.endtest.io/guides/docs/how-to-create-web-tests/
- (2022-07-30) Dmytro Snisarenko: Endtest is an amazing product!
- (2020-07-09) Endtest Support: What's not to love about Endtest?
- (2020-07-09) Liviu Lupei: We use it ourselves and we're happy with it.
- (2020-07-09) Works great.
- (2020-07-09) Shrutika Kokate: Endtest is a simple, secure and cost-effective way to perform automated tests. Being an experienced tester I had never ventured into automation testing, but scripting with Endtest was very easy and hassle free. The Google Chrome extension is really helpful for naive user to get hold of what automation is. The EndTest GUI allows to do multitasking like executing a test case and simultaneously scripting another test case. Integration with communication platform and other project management tool is one of the highlights Their customer support team is very helpful and do remarkable job. Overall I feel confident and comfortable using Entest.
- (2020-06-25) Collin Campbell: I am very new to the testing game, and the Endtest extension lowered the learning curve exponentially. I am now testing on a regular basis. The Endtest extension is a great feature for those who are learning how to test for the first time, and a quick testing option for seasoned developers. Highly recommended.
- (2020-04-05) Adrián Alberto Thondique Guzmán: nice tools for developers
- (2019-05-14) Gustavo Quintana: I cant sign in to my endtest account from the extension, my account works without problems from website, so I cant use the extension. Is the extension only available for Pro accounts ?
- (2019-04-25) Chinseng Chinseng: Great Customer Support!!
- (2019-04-24) Liviu Lupei: The best extension on the market for recording tests.
- (2019-04-15) Monica Alma Ramirez: Good stuff. We love Endtest, it helped us catch a lot of bugs.
- (2019-04-15) Volodea Biri: Very helpful!
- (2019-04-15) Monique Calistru: Amazingly helpful!
- (2019-04-13) Mihnea Andrei Varlan: Greatly helped with my automation needs.
- (2019-04-13) Theo Lupei: Great!