Creates a single line Style tag from Chrome's dev tools Styles menu
Quickly turns Dev Tools CSS Styles code to an inline style tag. For example, turn: display: block; height: 14em; resize: vertical; To: style='display: block; height: 14em; resize: vertical;' In a single click. How to use: 1- Copy any CSS code block from Chrome's Dev Tools Styles menu to the clipboard (CTRL+C). 2- Press the CSS icon in the extensions menu. 3- That's it, you're done, the inline style tag is auto copied to your clipboard (and also visible in the popup page). 4- You can modify the CSS code and press the 'ReTrim' button to create the style tag again, with your changes.
- (2019-03-22) Oded Gertman: Very simple and gets the job done if you need quick inline styles.
- (2019-02-11) Nice and simple to use.
- (2017-04-29) Ronnie Gertman: style tag in a click, as simple as it gets :)
- (2017-04-24) Yaron Kravitz: Very simple and works well. Indeed very helpful for creating style tags quickly.
- (2017-04-23) Serge Krul: Super useful when you need to work with inline styles!