Hiver is a Gmail-centric customer service solution that helps teams collaborate on shared inboxes like [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Hiver is the world’s first helpdesk built for Google Workspace. We help teams deliver fast and empathetic customer service, right from the tool they are already familiar with - Gmail. This means they can assign, track, and collaborate on customer emails, as well as run the most advanced analytics and automations from the Gmail interface, without sacrificing any time on learning new software or switching tabs. Hiver helps over 1500 companies - ranging from new-age unicorns to traditional enterprises - deliver a better experience to their customers. Companies like Canva, Lonely Planet, Flexport, Pluralsight, Oxford Business Group, and Upwork, among others, are powered by Hiver. Hiver has all the powerful features of a helpdesk, yet the simplicity of Gmail. Here are a few: KEY FEATURES Collision Alerts - Get alerted when someone is responding to an email. Avoid duplicate and conflicting responses. Email Tags - Email tags for shared inboxes help you organize your emails by categories. Auto Assignment - Automatically assign emails to your team in a Round-Robin manner for faster responses. Email Templates - Save canned responses as templates. Share them with your team. SLA & Business Hours - Set the right expectation for your team. Never drop the ball on customer queries. Analytics - Track all your key customer service metrics. Identify areas of improvement and fix them. Customer Surveys (CSAT) - Measure customer satisfaction by sending a short survey at the end of emails. TOP REASONS WHY YOU'LL LOVE HIVER: Deliver brilliant customer service right from Gmail. Get started in minutes Most secure customer service solution. Hiver does not store your emails. No tickets, no weirdly formatted emails. Have real human-to-human conversations.
- (2021-06-07) Timothy Wewer: Small business, worked great. Then I got a notice that my per user rate was going to triple in the next 24 hours. Unfortunately it was something we came to depend on but can't support such awful business practices.
- (2020-08-04) Heidi Skjordahl: Manages our multi-user inboxes like a dream! Allows flexibility to add users from other departments whose tasklists overlap ours. Templates. Metrics. Searchable Notes. The help team has always been on point and responsive. It's been an absolute pleasure to use Hiver in our day-to-day operations. Wouldn't try to do this without it.
- (2020-07-21) Ben Seep: Hiver is indispensable for helping our company share and manage our project emails. We only have a small team, but some people are part time and sometimes we work from home (and we all worked remotely during the Covid shutdown). It's so nice to be able to label an email for a project and automatically share it with everyone instead of creating messy conversations where you forward things to other people, then reply, and get subject lines that start with FW: Fw: Re: RE: fw: etc. from all the back and forth. We don't use the templates much, but it's nice to be able to tag someone and assign an email as a task and add notes about the email. We haven't had any issues using Hiver with our G-suite email, and we've been using it for about 5 years now (starting back when it was called GrexIt!)
- (2020-07-15) Salvador Martínez Marcos: We're HIVER users since 2012 (called Grexit at that times !!). Since then is has become an indispensable tool for project collaboration. A lot of improvements have been added along this time but easy and quick Email Sharing among users is still the most useful for us. Before Hiver it was a real nightmare to manage email distribution among staff involved in each project since each person could be involved at the same time in 5 or more projects, so email forwarding was the usual practice, which meant waste of time, delays and somehow disorders. Since we began using it all theese problems are automatically solved which implies higher efficiency. Technical support is excellent and if any problem happens (really unccommon) it is solved whitin hours. For us HIVER is a MUST and we DEFINITELY RECOMMEND it to any GSuite user facing the same problems.
- (2020-07-08) Mike McLain: We use this extension and it has simplified our work loads. We have cut way down on the same thing being duplicated. Very easy to use and seamless with Gmail
- (2020-07-06) David Kennett: Excellent plugin that helps our team manage shared inboxes with ease and efficiency. Been using it for nearly 3 years and don't know what we would do without it, it is really simple to use and makes our team's lives much easier. Highly recommend.
- (2020-06-30) Sara Davis: Hiver has been a great extension for our team to have oversight for all of work. It's a great tool!
- (2020-06-25) Louise Scotti: I am really surprised I haven't heard of Hiver before working at my new employer. Its clean, streamlined, easy to use and helps my department in the exact way we need it to. Appearance is really nice and it doesn't take up hardly any screen space. I like to be very organized but in a simplified manner and so Hiver is great in that way and is very helpful.
- (2020-06-25) Josh Horvath: This product has helped us tremendously. We are a manufacturing company and we use Hiver for our Order Entry process. The traceability is a great touch and it allows our whole team to be in the loop at the same time without having to forward emails back and forth. VERY handy when a team member is on vacation as you don't have to go through the person's inbox. I really miss the feature that would move an email that was assigned to you into your Inbox. It made it a lot easier to see when you were assigned emails. Other than that I think it is a great product.
- (2020-06-25) Dean Pournaras: Hiver has been awesome! Customer for many years. The new Mobile Apps is greatly improved. Analytics have improved. If you have Group Emails and are using Gmail, Hiver is what you need! Strongly recommend Hiver.
- (2020-06-24) Luke Classen: This service has added incredible efficiencies to our team. We love the platform and wouldn't know how to work without it now. Well worth it!
- (2020-06-24) Great way to see who is working on an email, show the status and communicate with each other.
- (2020-06-24) Raymund Salazar: We're very impressed with the ticketing system and how our company totally makes use of almost all its features! It's an integral part of our daily tasks and remote interactions.
- (2020-06-24) Barke Said: I love it. Helped us manage our shared inboxes better. However, I noticed that it has made my Gmail very slow and and sometimes my Gmail tab crashes - maybe you can investigate this and resolve it. Also, maybe you can have the extension on Mozilla Firefox as well. Otherwise, I love it,keep up the great work!
- (2020-06-24) Pamela Moyo: It has been a time saver and a lot of help in keeping my inbox organised
- (2020-06-24) Graham Stacey: Brilliant extension. Hiver is a key aspect of our business and communications workflow allowing the right team member to be in touch with our clients for the right reasons. Personally, it saves me hours a week being able to simply assign emails to both our back office and our Studio Team, Customer Service is great. Replies are fast and pertinent to our enquiry.
- (2020-06-24) László Monda: I wanted to have a Gmail based help desk instead of having yet another inbox, and so far Hiver has delivered like a champ. It's very simple, does the job, and does it well. Would definitely recommend.
- (2020-06-24) Ruby Petiluna: Its a Brilliant extension for sharing emails (and notes) with your team. This is a real time saver and will improve your workflow.
- (2020-06-23) Luis Hioka: Great simple way to get your team working together with a fast pace. No need to have one tab on your e-mail account and another on a helpdesk platform. Hiver brings it all in one. And their support is great, from day one to today.
- (2020-06-23) Lydia Hampton: Hiver is absolutely amazing and I don't know how we worked without it for as long as we did! It has simplified and organized everything so much and has since become an essential tool that continues to helps connect us and ease our workflow on a daily basis.
- (2020-06-23) Teri Mitchell: Wonderful application/program tool that assists with the companies needs to communicate effectively and efficiently daily. Impressed.
- (2020-06-23) Carla Breden: My company has been using Hiver for several months now and find it to be a very helpful tool in helping us to stay organized with our emails. I highly recommend this product.
- (2020-06-23) Eric Tisch: I've found it very helpful for managing shared inboxes effectively. Some minor issues here and there, but overall a very useful extension.
- (2020-06-23) Chad Lawie: Hiver is AMAZING. Been using it for a year and can't imagine not having it. Pricy, and worth every penny.
- (2020-06-23) Tarik Lee: Hiver is awesome! It will allow your team to have more visibility and greater efficiency.
- (2020-06-23) Meredith Mischler: Hiver has been a great extension for our team and providing prompt customer service. It is an intuitive program and they are constantly providing updates. Whenever we have a question, they are prompt to respond and help us work out the best solution!
- (2020-06-23) Hiver has been essential in keeping our team connected, and ensuring that we never miss an email. I can't imagine how our team would function without it.
- (2020-06-23) Katrina Brandt: Our company has had a wonderful experience with Hiver. It helps us distribute work evenly and stay organized, there are rarely issues and when there are they are identified and resolved quickly without us having to contact support. We greatly appreciate the ease of use and functionality.
- (2020-06-23) Kellie Bresee: I love hiver. It makes it easy for several people to share a mailbox (like accounting) and for us all to see who is handling the incoming mail so that everyone isn't working on the same thing at once. It keeps the vendors from getting several email regarding the same issue from different people. Being able to assign emails to specific people is great and labels for importance level help as well.
- (2019-12-05) Alex King: This extension allows us to share emails and assign them to each other. We can also leave notes for each other on each email so that anyone can see notes regarding an email. It is so easy to use and works so well. We're very impressed. We have been using this extension for quite a while now and on the couple of occasions that we have had to ask for support they have been exceptional, helping us out very quickly and getting everything running smoothly. I couldn't recommend this company any higher than I already do.
- (2019-12-05) Fin Brown: We use Hiver for managing, assigning and keeping track of email conversations. It works great! As a small company it is vital for us to ensure all emails are responded to on time and Hiver allows us to do so with an easy to use interface which interfaces seamlessly into GMail. The ability to add tags to emails and categorize them into Open, Pending and Closed has really helped our workflow. We considered a few other alternatives, however Hiver came out top on price and quality! We would highly recommend!
- (2019-12-05) Lee Thompson: Our small IT Support company have been using this extension for 6 months and have found it invaluable in tracking activities through the company, being able to quickly search through tagged emails and using it as a ticket support system. Would highly recommend!
- (2019-12-05) Graham Miles: We trialled a few shared support mailboxes before Hiver but they all had compromises or were a bit flakey. Whilst Hiver is more expensive than the others, it does everything we want and more besides. We're very happy with it and would recommend to other support teams.
- (2019-09-24) Enrique Quintas: We have been using hiver for two years and our life has changed since then, a great tool to improve your productivity with a great support service
- (2019-09-18) Jennifer Conradi: Hiver has allowed our three-person team to effectively share an inbox that handles hundreds of emails a day. I love how we can assign the emails to each other, make notes, etc. I highly recommend this product.
- (2019-09-17) Patch of Shade: I've been using Hiver with my gmail account (where several of my business emails converge) for over a year. MY primary use is to share invoices and payment confirmation emails that come to me with our bookkeeper. Hiver lets me add notes and instructions for the book keeper, and she can ask me questions, too. It has saved me a ton of time and increased clarity for these tasks and I would not want to do without this functionality any more.
- (2019-09-17) Kimball Lewis: We discovered Hiver as a simple way to manage Gmail customer support issues. We use both shared mailboxes and shared labels. It does exactly what we want it to do and it is simple. We tested Freshdesk and few other customer service portals, but our customer support team was adamant that the simplicity and integration with GSuite made things much easier. We've been using for 2 years and very, very happy with our choice.
- (2019-09-17) Nucharee Ruchirakul: Excellent tool. Hiver has improved our efficiency and increased productivity. Excellent customer service!
- (2019-09-12) Jonathan Alejandro: We've been using Hiver for almost two years now and I look back and wonder how did we ever survive without it? From my team's perspective, it helps everyone stay in tune with all of our active orders. From a management perspective, it helps me stay in touch with the communication between my team and our clients. Hiver is great and to say it was a game changer is an understatement!
- (2019-09-12) Ronaldo Olivas: We've been using Hiver for several months now to triage customer service related emails and we've really enjoyed its functionality! Great extension!
- (2019-09-12) Jonathan George: We have been using Harvest for a few years now. The developers have done a fantastic job at developing and improving the platform. Having the ability to properly share and collaborate on emails has been so beneficial to our workflow. Great job guys!
- (2019-09-12) Gerrit Ferwerda: This is the Gmail shared inbox tool we have been waiting for. Our team never misses a beat because of this. The simplicity and power of Hiver is fantastic. 5/5
- (2019-09-12) Jessie Mao: We use Hiver for our startup. It's been great being able to assign cases to different team members. Another pro is that we can all view each others emails when a team member is away or on leave, no more leaving temp passwords for another coworker. We like the new redesign. Some hiccups at times, sometimes linked to when gmail was having issues. But nothing big.
- (2018-12-04) Ian Walls: Within 2 minutes of installing the extension and before I even had a chance to look at it one of their sales people was on the phone to me. Pushy practice. Not very professional. Extension immediately deleted.
- (2018-06-12) Rustom Jehangir: We've been using Hiver for a year and it's kept everyone in the loop on support and customer service emails in a way the Gmail alone cannot handle.
- (2018-06-07) Pamela Brown: This is a wonderful product! We've been using it for a couple of years and it is instrumental to our business. By sharing emails across our team, we have increased efficiency and improved quality of life. Highly recommended!
- (2018-05-31) Jon Lara: Poor training and no documentation on anything about this. It caused us a huge mess with our customer service team. Emails got messed up and orders lost. They refused to give us even a partial refund. NO NOT PAY THEM FOR A YEAR. If it does not work out they will keep your money. Every time I had to contact support I had to explain myself 3-4 times before they had any idea what I was asking. VERY upset with this company and the way they treat their customers. The software has cost us thousands for dollars in screwups and down time.
- (2018-05-04) Billy Berry: Excellent product. Has helped us tremendously especially the shared labels.
- (2017-10-03) Damiko Dickson: Our company has been using Hiver for several months. It has been a well received addition to our business and the product has improved our efficiency and increased productivity. I highly recommend this tool for your shared email needs.
- (2017-09-29) Scott Lyon: Hiver is a efficient tool allowing staff of 3 to share a workflow email with exceptional tracking of activity. Pricing is small business friendly and the customer support is strong. Hiver strives to increase efficiency on their product which benefits all. Thank You Hiver.
- (2021-05-07, v:5.6) unable to dowload hiver
I am unable to dowload hiver please advise how to do so.
- (2021-05-06, v:5.6) Unable to dowload hiver
unable to dowload hiver, please help.
- (2020-06-30, v:5.6) Downloading
I am unable to download the entire application.
- (2020-02-11, v:5.4) Kristin Barker: Just installed can't get to my inbox
Ugh. Clicking on the hiver ext just goes to the hiver home page.
- (2019-09-09, v:5.3) Deleted Cache, Browsing History and Cookies - still no Hiver
Hi, I'm having a difficult time installing Hiver after following some instructions about deleting my cache, cookies and browsing history. Sent an email to support... Thanks, Rebecca
- (2019-08-30, v:5.3) Aline Finotti: Exclusão.
Ao remover a extensão, ele mantém a regra do e-mail ignorar a caixa de entrada assim como mantém o marcador dentro do gmail. mesmo após varias exclusão da regra e dos marcadores. Como excluir definitivamente essa regra e esse marcador.
- (2019-07-25, v:5.0.1) Nicolas BERTHELET: Remove Hiver
Hello, I would like to delete Hiver from my mailbox. I deleted the extension on Chrome but the gmail labels still appear despite deleting them. How do I proceed? Thanks.
- (2019-05-19, v:4.7) Jules Dolores: access
it wont let me view the page
- (2018-09-20, v:4.5) Melissa Loper: Wrong email added
Hi there. I was installing Hiver on my personal laptop so that I could utilize the service while working from home. However, it is pulling up on my personal wine business email only and not via my day job email. What can I do to remove it from my personal gmail accounts and ensure it is only applied to my work email? Thanks!
- (2018-09-11, v:4.4) hiver has gone
As above - do I need to reinstall?
- (2017-03-19, v:3.8) Nurain Mussani-Sherwood: Delete Hiver
Hi there, Ive deleted the Hiver extension but it keeps on populating the Hiver labels in my Inbox. Can I delete it permanently?
- (2017-03-15, v:3.8) Nurain Mussani-Sherwood: Delete HIver
Hi there, Ive deleted the Hiver extension but it keeps on populating the Hiver labels in my Inbox. Can I delete it permanently?
- (2016-06-17, v:3.4) Sarah Doebereiner: Assignments
I can't find my assignments after the initial notification.
- (2016-04-20, v:3.4) Notes disappearing or moving
Notes I add often disappear. Sometimes they are transferred to different email chains altogether that share none of the same contacts. About 50% of the time, the loading wheel turns indefinitely. I love the notes feature but it is not reliable for me.
- (2016-02-17, v:2.7) Where is "send later"
There was a "send later" feature that recently disappeared. What's going on?
- (2016-01-08, v:2.7) Jim Brook: Cannot remove hiver from the gmail banner
I've deleted the extension and removed the cookies, rebooted and the hiver button still appears on my gmail screen next to the search bar. I want it gone.