Use Gmail for customer support. Manage shared mailboxes like [email protected] and [email protected]
Hiver is an email collaboration platform that helps you manage shared inboxes like [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected] right from Gmail. It enhances your Gmail to work for teams like customer support, finance, account management, operations—basically for any team that collaborates on Email. ★ Rated 4.5, and was named Email Collaboration Leader by G2 Crowd ★ Rated 4.5 on Capterra TOP REASONS WHY YOU'LL LOVE HIVER: There is hardly anything to learn - you can get started in minutes Your data is always on Google servers and is 100% secure You do not have to switch tools - all the action happens right inside Gmail POWER UP YOUR GMAIL FOR TEAMWORK Never miss an email again - Every email gets a clear owner the moment they arrive in your Shared Inbox. No emails will ever fall through the cracks. Assign emails effortlessly - Use your Gmail to efficiently access, delegate, and track Shared Inbox emails. All without writing a single email. Collaborate without hassles - Get help from teammates using @mentions, and not writing more emails. Work together on email responses in real-time. Eliminate internal Cc/Bcc/forwards - Make your internal conversations email-free. Your team inboxes get a breather and your teammates handle emails faster. KEY FEATURES Email Delegation - Delegate emails as tasks to your team, right from Gmail. Track them effortlessly. Email Notes - Communicate with your team seamlessly, minus Cc/Bcc/forwards. Views - Group emails by filter combinations and save them for quick access. Collision Alerts - Get alerted when someone is responding to an email. Avoid duplicate and conflicting responses. Email Tags - Categorize emails by attaching Tags. Filter emails based on Tags attached to them. Automations - Automate mundane and repetitive tasks (such as email assignment) based on rules. Email Templates - Save canned responses as templates. Embed into responses easily. Share them with your team. Help desk SLA - Set the right expectation for your team. Never drop the ball on customer queries. Analytics - Track all your key email metrics. Identify areas of improvement and fix them. Customer Surveys - Measure customer satisfaction by sending a short survey at the end of emails. HIVER IS LOVED BY COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD - HERE ARE A FEW OF THEM: Lonely Planet Flexport Pluralsight Pinterest Shutterstock Samsara Vacasa Ford Foundation Veolia Hubspot Harvard University Epic Games HERE'S WHAT HIVER'S CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY Hiver works like a charm! We get a lot of emails that would otherwise hit each team member's inbox. With Hiver, we've sped up our email responses and our inboxes are clutter-free. - Gregory Karelitz, Global Manager at HubSpot Hiver is a lifesaver! We love Hiver. It is simple to install, simple to use, and instantaneously takes the pain out of email management. - Kate Sullivan, General Counsel (Legal) at Lonely Planet My team loves Hiver! Hiver is lightweight, practical, and no-fluff. It gets the job done, skipping unnecessary bells and whistles that infect other apps. Shin Thu San, Finance Ops at Flexport HIVER FOR SUPPORT TEAMS Complicated help desk tools are passé. Hiver lets you do brilliant customer support right from Gmail. - Automate email assignments and send blazing fast responses to customers. - Keep conversations personal — no tickets — no automated emails. - Make collaboration smooth as butter, and solve customer problems quickly. - Create SLA rules and ensure that you never keep a customer waiting. - Track key metrics, and make sure you focus where your team needs work. HIVER FOR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TEAMS Manage email conversations with absolute ease. Deliver experiences your customers will remember. - Give every email a clear owner — customer emails will never fall through the cracks. - Build account context alongside emails. Your team always has the information they need. - Quickly access the conversation history of customers — without having to dig through siloed inboxes. - Never make a customer wait again. Even when a customer restarts an old thread, your entire team sees that email. HIVER FOR FINANCE TEAMS Get your team to collaborate better on emails. Never drop the ball on invoices and acknowledgments. - Ensure that every email gets assigned to a person. You will never miss an invoice in a blizzard of emails. - Make your team accountable for tasks. Everyone knows exactly what they are responsible for. Things move quickly. - Tag emails by customer name or request type. You can even automate the tagging process. Organized inboxes make everything easy. HIVER FOR OPERATIONS TEAMS Stay on top of emails. Ensure your team collaborates to process requests faster. Keep customers happy. - Automate orders to be assigned to people based on customer name or request type. - Make it easy for your teammates to discuss orders or to take help from a teammate (don't make them write more emails). - Maintain customer context and the sequence of events related to orders — right next to emails. - Stay on top of the status of orders — keeping customers updated is easy. HIVER FOR EVERY TEAM Manage shared inboxes right from Gmail. Access emails, assign them to your team, and track them — all without leaving your inbox. - Assign emails to your team without having to forward them. - Make your team accountable: everybody knows exactly what they have to work on. - Get your teams to collaborate seamlessly, minus forwards/Cc. - Ensure that two people never end up working on the same email. - Know the status of emails at a glance. PRIVACY AND SECURITY We take your privacy and security very seriously. Hiver is the only shared inbox solution that does not store your emails. ★ GDPR Compliant ★ ISO 27001 Certified ★ SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant ★ EU US Privacy Shield
- (2019-12-05) Alex King: This extension allows us to share emails and assign them to each other. We can also leave notes for each other on each email so that anyone can see notes regarding an email. It is so easy to use and works so well. We're very impressed. We have been using this extension for quite a while now and on the couple of occasions that we have had to ask for support they have been exceptional, helping us out very quickly and getting everything running smoothly. I couldn't recommend this company any higher than I already do.
- (2019-12-05) Fin Brown: We use Hiver for managing, assigning and keeping track of email conversations. It works great! As a small company it is vital for us to ensure all emails are responded to on time and Hiver allows us to do so with an easy to use interface which interfaces seamlessly into GMail. The ability to add tags to emails and categorize them into Open, Pending and Closed has really helped our workflow. We considered a few other alternatives, however Hiver came out top on price and quality! We would highly recommend!
- (2019-12-05) Lee Thompson: Our small IT Support company have been using this extension for 6 months and have found it invaluable in tracking activities through the company, being able to quickly search through tagged emails and using it as a ticket support system. Would highly recommend!
- (2019-12-05) Graham Miles: We trialled a few shared support mailboxes before Hiver but they all had compromises or were a bit flakey. Whilst Hiver is more expensive than the others, it does everything we want and more besides. We're very happy with it and would recommend to other support teams.
- (2019-09-24) Enrique Quintas: We have been using hiver for two years and our life has changed since then, a great tool to improve your productivity with a great support service
- (2019-09-18) Jennifer Conradi: Hiver has allowed our three-person team to effectively share an inbox that handles hundreds of emails a day. I love how we can assign the emails to each other, make notes, etc. I highly recommend this product.
- (2019-09-17) Patch of Shade: I've been using Hiver with my gmail account (where several of my business emails converge) for over a year. MY primary use is to share invoices and payment confirmation emails that come to me with our bookkeeper. Hiver lets me add notes and instructions for the book keeper, and she can ask me questions, too. It has saved me a ton of time and increased clarity for these tasks and I would not want to do without this functionality any more.
- (2019-09-17) Kimball Lewis: We discovered Hiver as a simple way to manage Gmail customer support issues. We use both shared mailboxes and shared labels. It does exactly what we want it to do and it is simple. We tested Freshdesk and few other customer service portals, but our customer support team was adamant that the simplicity and integration with GSuite made things much easier. We've been using for 2 years and very, very happy with our choice.
- (2019-09-17) Nucharee Ruchirakul: Excellent tool. Hiver has improved our efficiency and increased productivity. Excellent customer service!
- (2019-09-12) Jonathan Alejandro: We've been using Hiver for almost two years now and I look back and wonder how did we ever survive without it? From my team's perspective, it helps everyone stay in tune with all of our active orders. From a management perspective, it helps me stay in touch with the communication between my team and our clients. Hiver is great and to say it was a game changer is an understatement!
- (2019-09-12) Ronaldo Olivas: We've been using Hiver for several months now to triage customer service related emails and we've really enjoyed its functionality! Great extension!
- (2019-09-12) Jonathan George: We have been using Harvest for a few years now. The developers have done a fantastic job at developing and improving the platform. Having the ability to properly share and collaborate on emails has been so beneficial to our workflow. Great job guys!
- (2019-09-12) Gerrit Ferwerda: This is the Gmail shared inbox tool we have been waiting for. Our team never misses a beat because of this. The simplicity and power of Hiver is fantastic. 5/5
- (2019-09-12) Jessie Mao: We use Hiver for our startup. It's been great being able to assign cases to different team members. Another pro is that we can all view each others emails when a team member is away or on leave, no more leaving temp passwords for another coworker. We like the new redesign. Some hiccups at times, sometimes linked to when gmail was having issues. But nothing big.
- (2018-12-04) Ian Walls: Within 2 minutes of installing the extension and before I even had a chance to look at it one of their sales people was on the phone to me. Pushy practice. Not very professional. Extension immediately deleted.
- (2018-06-12) Rustom Jehangir: We've been using Hiver for a year and it's kept everyone in the loop on support and customer service emails in a way the Gmail alone cannot handle.
- (2018-06-07) Pamela Brown: This is a wonderful product! We've been using it for a couple of years and it is instrumental to our business. By sharing emails across our team, we have increased efficiency and improved quality of life. Highly recommended!
- (2018-05-31) Jon Lara: Poor training and no documentation on anything about this. It caused us a huge mess with our customer service team. Emails got messed up and orders lost. They refused to give us even a partial refund. NO NOT PAY THEM FOR A YEAR. If it does not work out they will keep your money. Every time I had to contact support I had to explain myself 3-4 times before they had any idea what I was asking. VERY upset with this company and the way they treat their customers. The software has cost us thousands for dollars in screwups and down time.
- (2018-05-04) Billy Berry: Excellent product. Has helped us tremendously especially the shared labels.
- (2017-10-03) Damiko Dickson: Our company has been using Hiver for several months. It has been a well received addition to our business and the product has improved our efficiency and increased productivity. I highly recommend this tool for your shared email needs.
- (2017-09-29) Scott Lyon: Hiver is a efficient tool allowing staff of 3 to share a workflow email with exceptional tracking of activity. Pricing is small business friendly and the customer support is strong. Hiver strives to increase efficiency on their product which benefits all. Thank You Hiver.
- (2017-09-27) Hans Klassen: Great product. We only have a team of three, but Hiver works perfectly for us. We have been using it for about 3 months and now don't know what we'd do without it. For the few questions we've had, Customer Support is personal and fast
- (2017-09-26) Mike Schoeneman: Great product! customer support is spot on. I have three locations and multiple sales staff working from home and Hiver works perfect.
- (2017-09-07) Trishla Talera: Hiver has been a extremely helpful to our team! After struggling with internal communications at our organisation for a long time, we were relieved when a friend recommended Hiver. It has made the team more efficient and we don't miss any more emails.
- (2017-08-05) Elise Lepple: The G Suite/Google Groups shared email functionality isn't too spectacular so we were thrilled to find Hiver. We've been using it for a little over 2 months now, and we love it. We use automations to assign different types of enquiries to the right person, solve lots of problems using notes where we might have have to email or make phone calls before, and the feature to show if someone is currently replying is very useful.
- (2019-09-09, v:5.3) Rebecca Mettler: Deleted Cache, Browsing History and Cookies - still no Hiver
Hi, I'm having a difficult time installing Hiver after following some instructions about deleting my cache, cookies and browsing history. Sent an email to support... Thanks, Rebecca
- (2019-08-30, v:5.3) Aline Fogaça Finotti: Exclusão.
Ao remover a extensão, ele mantém a regra do e-mail ignorar a caixa de entrada assim como mantém o marcador dentro do gmail. mesmo após varias exclusão da regra e dos marcadores. Como excluir definitivamente essa regra e esse marcador.
- (2019-07-25, v:5.0.1) Nicolas BERTHELET: Remove Hiver
Hello, I would like to delete Hiver from my mailbox. I deleted the extension on Chrome but the gmail labels still appear despite deleting them. How do I proceed? Thanks.
- (2019-05-19, v:4.7) Jules Dolores: access
it wont let me view the page
- (2018-09-20, v:4.5) Melissa Loper: Wrong email added
Hi there. I was installing Hiver on my personal laptop so that I could utilize the service while working from home. However, it is pulling up on my personal wine business email only and not via my day job email. What can I do to remove it from my personal gmail accounts and ensure it is only applied to my work email? Thanks!
- (2018-09-11, v:4.4) hiver has gone
As above - do I need to reinstall?
- (2017-03-19, v:3.8) Nurain Mussani-Sherwood: Delete Hiver
Hi there, Ive deleted the Hiver extension but it keeps on populating the Hiver labels in my Inbox. Can I delete it permanently?
- (2017-03-15, v:3.8) Nurain Mussani-Sherwood: Delete HIver
Hi there, Ive deleted the Hiver extension but it keeps on populating the Hiver labels in my Inbox. Can I delete it permanently?
- (2016-06-17, v:3.4) Sarah Doebereiner: Assignments
I can't find my assignments after the initial notification.
- (2016-04-20, v:3.4) Notes disappearing or moving
Notes I add often disappear. Sometimes they are transferred to different email chains altogether that share none of the same contacts. About 50% of the time, the loading wheel turns indefinitely. I love the notes feature but it is not reliable for me.