Your daily focus, habits, to-do's, goals, and more - always a click away.
PurposeTab gives you focus + clarity in the most effortless way possible - by showing you your daily priorities every time you open a new browser tab. You'll have the ability to easily see your daily focus/intention, daily habits, and daily priorities on the left side. On the right side, you can stick with our automatically-generated beautiful images, or you can choose to upload 1-4 images that inspire you (such as ones representing your goals). To get started, simply install the extension and then open a new tab in Chrome. There are plenty of other new tab Chrome extensions available, but we believe ours is the best for goal-oriented people that want one simple and easy-to-use tool. Here is our short guide to getting started: https://bit.ly/purposetab-quickstart Features: • Add a daily intention (clears daily @ 12am your local time) • Add daily habits with optional links (stay fixed and uncheck daily @ 12am your local time) • Simple to-do list with optional links / optional due dates (checked to-do's now clear @ 12am your local time) • Upload images that represent your goals with an optional title + date • Simple bookmarks • Simple notepad • Toggle some sections on/off in settings • Dark mode toggle • Privacy mode toggle on/off - for when you're in a public place or are sharing your screen - replaces your goals set up with a placeholder nature image - toggle off again when ready to switch back • Runs offline with no need for an account - all data is stored on your computer • All data (except custom images you upload yourself) syncs between your computers where you're logged into Chrome on (for when you close your session on one computer and move to another). If you're offline, data is still stored locally on your computer and syncs when you reconnect. If you like PurposeTab, please rate us 5-stars here in the Chrome Web Store and let others know about us! For general inquiries or bug reporting, tweet at us @PurposeTab or fill out this quick form for the fastest response: http://bit.ly/purposetab-inquiry
- (2021-06-08) Luis Valadez: Simple y sencilla. La mejor!
- (2021-04-29) Shahid Fakih: Amazingly simple and minimalistic design! Love it.
- (2021-02-15) Joana Miranda: I love this
- (2021-02-12) vale: me encanta
- (2021-01-29) I Is: Its cool
- (2020-11-28) Willian K: Very good proposal, but the fact of not being able to research the content added loses its meaning for me.
- (2020-11-09) Krista Tomlinson: I love this extension. It has everything I need and more.
- (2020-11-09) Elisa Doucette: It can be so hard in the rush of day-to-day life to lose sight of some of our most important goals and dreams. I love that this extension not only does this for me visually, but also gives me tools to track how I am going to get there. I've used lots of "New Tab" extensions for motivation and goal-setting, and this is definitely my fave.
- (2020-10-29) Victoriaz: I've tried a lot of apps, but this is really useful! It's great for motivation. Here you are inspired by goals and nearby is a to-do list to achieve these goals. Simple, fast and clear. Cool design. Guys, you are doing a good job!
- (2020-10-10) Mehdi Rahmaninia: I've Used Plenty Of different extensions, but this was the best among all of them.
- (2020-09-11) Stephan Vargas Schebesta: Winner approach! Congrats!
- (2020-07-16) Halie Schmidt: Wow, I love this. I'm used to writing most of these features out but it is so nice to have everything digital and alongside a vision board type slide. This keep me focused and reminds me to take care of myself while keeping my motivation up. Highly recommend!
- (2020-07-12) Amy Koumedjra: Love being able to add pics and seeing them as my "Vision Board" every day!! Also like having the daily tasks, to do list, and note section!! Thanks for this extension!! So happy I found it!!
- (2019-10-28) DAV MED: I like this extension a lot. Keeps me organized and easy to use.
- (2019-09-22) Özhan HAZIRLAR: Baya iyi
- (2019-08-05) Sarah Sola: .It's the only one I still using it and I will keeping it
- (2019-07-19) Arsham Mirshah: Yeah so listen... this is AWESOME. 👏😎 -- I love opening new tabs... and in fact, I keep a black tab open just so I can see my baby's face and remind myself of what I need to focus on. The todo list is a nice little feature too. Cheers!!
- (2019-07-18) Robert Kinsler: Simple, easy to use, beautiful design. Great tool to help drive your focus forward.
- (2019-07-08) Rikin Shah: This is the *only* one of the many apps / extensions I've used that I'm reviewing and I hope that leads you in the right direction! Love the minimalism here, and I also love the clear thought that was put into selecting which features *were* most important to select -- e.g. the three main sections (habits, scratchpad to-do list, and notes), the ability to toggle into privacy mode (more lifestyle / wellness extensions need this...), etc. If I had to suggest one additional feature, it would perhaps be the ability to view / add motivational quotes (if it didn't detract from the minimalist feel). All in, fantastic extension and thanks for all of the work that went into putting this together!
- (2019-07-01) Richard Manzoli: Very simple and super helpful, i love it.
- (2019-06-28) Nishant Singh: Clean, Easy and Useful.
- (2019-06-25) Valiant Ventures: I love this extension and it has been one I look forward to using on a daily basis now. As often as I open a new tab I am reminded of some of my ultimate goals, including the tasks I need to do to get there. The developers are always trying to make things better as well. Thank you for this awesome tool!
- (2019-06-16) Bernard Chin: It's simple and very use full . thanks you
- (2019-06-14) Steven Hambleton: I love opening a new tab to see my goals, tasks and habits as well as my inspiration as images. Stops me from procrastinating and keeps me on track.
- (2019-06-12) Daniele Besana: Essential and effective, I love it! And I'm very curious to see how it will develop in the future.
- (2019-06-12) Sky Nelson-Isaacs: I love being reminded of my core hopes and dreams with beautiful visuals that I choose every time I open a new tab. This is the tech equivalent of surrounding myself with the messages I want to internalize, along with tools to plan and make them real. Easy to configure and very nicely displayed.
- (2019-05-23) Jakob Mueller: nice
- (2019-05-22) Alison Williams: I'm so happy I discovered PurposeTab!! It's so easy to set up and completely different that anything I've ever tried before. You literally "set it and forget it" and boom - every time I open a tab I see a visually appealing reminder to set my day off right. I used to buy so many journals and planners, but it felt like so much effort to write out new lists every day. This extension does the work for you. Having the option to add pictures to my daily goals is a total game changer. It's literally an automatic "vision board" and I love adding a new mantra every day to mix things up. For anyone who wants to attract and manifest their goals without even thinking about it - get PurposeTab.
- (2019-05-16) Jonathan Ronzio: Beautifully simple and super effective. Keeps me energized on my targets with every new tab!
- (2019-05-01) José Gil Dieguez Neto: Just what I needed.
- (2019-05-01) Derek Waleko: This is the best extension I have ever used. Packs an amazing amount of usefulness into a super clean and easy interface. I would pay to use this. Truly amazing and I can't believe I've ever done without it. My favorite is the daily habits I set resetting ever day so I can check them off again the next day. This feature alone keeps me consistent. I love the note pad too. I really can't get over how well designed this is.
- (2019-05-01) Lasse Ankerstrøm: Surprisingly valuable! This tool has helped me cut down on internet distraction and randomly opening procrastination websites by at least 80%!
- (2019-04-30) Bryan Wish: For someone who values focus, I really love the vision for this product.
- (2019-04-27) Russ Perry: So simple, and smart. Love using this for my Warrior tracking!
- (2019-04-24) Vincent Biase: By far my favorite Chrome extension! Love the clean, seamless interface and high res photo libraries.
- (2019-04-23) Jim Pedicone: This is better than plugins I've spent a lot of money for. I've only been using it a short time but already like it more than anything I've used yet for daily habit tracking, task list, quick notes, and bookmarks.
- (2019-04-23) Dean Giesel: Love it! Keeps me on track and high energy.
- (2019-04-23) Jillian Richardson: I thought I only needed my paper to-do list in the morning. But this reminds me of exactly what I want to do... which is especially helpful when I'm about to go down a very unhelpful Youtube rabbit hole. Thanks for preventing me from watching an endless stream of puppy videos, Purpose Tab!
- (2019-04-20, v:0.0.2.1) Shakil Shahadat: Data Loss
After restarting the computer, I lost all data. I didn't clean the cache.