Replace your new tab with the latest trending dev news!
Daily is a dev news curator delivered to your new tab. It gathers articles from tens of different sources especially for you. Helping you to boost your knowledge. “Daily is a way for me to stay on top of info that matters most to me. Think of it like Hacker News + Pocket without disrupting my flow” - Eric Berry, CodeFund “the best curator of coding news, so be sure to check them out” - Trey Huffine, gitconnected ✨Featured in sitepoint, Softpedia, Better Programming, Prototypr, Reddit and Product Hunt! Over 180 unique sources Over 8k new posts every month Over 190k unique clicks on posts every month Over 16k bookmarks every month 🔥Hottest dev news are new tab away: Discover new content as soon as it published Simply open a new tab to enjoy Customize by tags and sources to tailor the feed for your needs Adjust the look & feel to boost your productivity Bookmark your favorite posts to read later 🛸Access everywhere: Sync your settings and bookmarks across different devices and browsers Read your favorite posts on the go with our mobile version 📘Open source forever: We believe in transparency and giving back to the community, this is why we decided to publish the source code to GitHub Report a bug, share your thoughts or even contribute Everyone is welcome 👩💻👨🏻💻Not just an extension but a community Twitter account which publishes every hour the most trending post DEV profile with weekly picks and behind the scenes stories GitHub repository with fruitful and active discussions 📋Permissions explained New tab - To make sure you can enjoy the awesome content we curate easily, Daily overrides the new tab settings. Most frequently visited websites (optional) - An optional permission to show quick access to your frequently visited websites. None of this information is collected or stored by us. ✉️Get in touch Website https://www.dailynow.co/ Email [email protected] GitHub https://github.com/dailynowco/daily Twitter https://twitter.com/dailynowco Blog https://dev.to/dailynowco Made by developers for developers ❤️
- (2020-01-19) Igor Ujević: Very nice.
- (2020-01-18) Ali Hasani: Awesome and nice ..
- (2020-01-17) Toby Cook: Great plugin. Helps me stay up to date with latest technology and interesting topics.
- (2020-01-17) Maksym Rybak: Goog! Very good! Usefull IT news aggregtor! BRAVO!
- (2020-01-16) Yosvel Quintero: Excellent Chrome Extension for Developers!!
- (2020-01-16) Lee Yong Wei: Every developer should have this extension. It's just amazing and saves me time to keep up with the tech posts and trends. However I hope they can filter the post by knowledge levels because if you already possessed intermediate knowledge for certain topics you would not want to check out some beginner's tutorial.
- (2020-01-15) liu ben: awesome
- (2020-01-09) Pradeep Vishwakarma: It's Awesome. When i come to office at morning first open chrome tab then i got lot of infomation. thanks.
- (2020-01-07) Anup B: One of the best chrome extension, that I have ever used.
- (2020-01-06) Tim Bayens: Cool :)
- (2020-01-06) David ROSEY: must have as a developer
- (2020-01-06) Volentis: Very useful.
- (2020-01-05) Cường Vũ Hữu: Really awesome
- (2020-01-02) David Jacobson: I can't work without this extension! Keeps me up-to-date on all the latest changes and trends in the web dev world!
- (2019-12-30) Prakhar Parashar: Best thing to look at when you open the browser, the content is very valuable, and interface is very good and easy to use. Very useful for developers. Absolutely loved it.
- (2019-12-28) Prottay Rudra: Make a way to disable this extension from opening the website everytime I open a new tab. Its disturbing. Just open a tab when I click on the extension
- (2019-12-25) Nikhil Namal: One of the best extension on internet. I loved it.
- (2019-12-20) Zidni ridwan n: its realy good to me. Thanks and blessing to us.
- (2019-12-11) Lê Bá Huy: Great tool, I love it
- (2019-12-09) Arvind Singh: Great app.
- (2019-12-09) Dieudonne Mukunzi: F*** YEAH! I think that about sums it up. Devs should also catch up on news but we tend to be very busy to search the web... bottom line this is an amazing extension. Practical, made with <3 for us by people who love what they do.
- (2019-12-08) Edwyn Amador: This is pretty awesome!
- (2019-12-06) Christopher MacDonald: Best way to stay on top of dev news/tech! Sure I've only scratched the surface (saw you can add your own feeds!) but finding it very useful!
- (2019-12-05) -: Great tool (only in english for now)
- (2019-12-05) Erik Christopher Bender: Great extension. I use it all the time
- (2020-01-10, v:2.12.1) shikkhatotthowtv tv: shikkhatotthowtv
look at now my channel শিক্ষাতথ্য টিভি
- (2019-12-24, v:2.10.7) Peter Frazier: Won't stay signed in
I have tried signing in with both google credentials and github, it registers my login, my correct avatar is displayed then goes back to sign in. I noticed it this morning, not sure when it started. Any suggestions?
- (2019-12-16, v:2.10.6) Lorelle Reid: Can no longer log in
I can no longer login after latest update, 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) beta (64-bit).
- (2019-12-12, v:2.10.3) vikash chand Singh: regarding bookmarks
I am not able to see my bookmarks when i enable daily 2.0 extension. Will you help me with that?
- (2019-10-31, v:2.8.0) Piotr Trębacz: Conflict with momentum
Hi! I have momentum already installed on my browsers and I would like to keep it as a new tab extension (and use yours for break time). How I can disable your new tab hijacking and keep it just as an icon for on demand news?
- (2019-10-21, v:2.8.0) Виталий Власов: Vitaly
I use Yandex browser, which is based on the chromium engine and can’t install your extension
- (2019-09-28, v:2.6.0) Bill Murray: voice mail
do you have written instructions for installing my voice mail that you can email me or just mail me?? I cannot understand your movie of instruction do to my hardofhearing thanks
- (2019-09-10, v:2.1.4) Pratik Murhe: Unable to proceed
Pick tags you like. We will do the rest by choosing articles for your feed based on your preferences. Make sure you select at least 5 tags. Don't worry you can always change it later. How do I procced further? Unable to add tags tried adding node-js, aws such values please advise on correct input
- (2019-08-14, v:2.1.4) LJY Oneworld: How could I change the set-up of the tags?
Hello Dev Team, Thanks for your amazing app, it's nice to keep up to date on the dev news! However, now my interest had expanded, I would like to add some more tags of interest to have more related articles. Could you please advise how could I manage it? Thanks!
- (2019-05-18, v:2.0.2) Tibor Kadar: Tiles hover effect
Hi, I've been using the extension for some time and since the update I observed that the titles get a bit blurry, the text gets hairy on them. Is this a feature or a bug?
- (2019-04-20, v:1.9.4) Russel Kluting: Thanks
- (2019-04-01, v:1.9.4) SOLVEALLPROBLEMS: this is the first thing that needs to be done
this is the first thing that needs to be done 1. show info based on relevance & frequency of the multiple sources the info aggregation is getting the info from - so if 'python 3.0' is in say 80-100% of all the sources within a week's time, then i'll be worth showing 2. highlights key terms such as the subject like companies, names, places, etc. so that the info is easily scannable the media always did nothing but complained about info-overload for years, instead of valueless info, actually make things better and do something good nothing about this extension is new or valuable