Disable CORS in a better way
Disable CORS for specific Web Pages and for specific Requests. Define which requests your want to disable the CORS allowing sensitive requests (security most of them) intact. You can run Webpack (which requires ws with enabled cors) and disable CORS for your API.
- (2020-03-31) 叶文滔: 简单粗暴解决问题
- (2020-02-21) Luke Vo: Very good extension, only enable on specific domains instead of the whole browser.
- (2019-11-28) Shin Ji: The best cross origin extension!!
- (2019-06-19) 皱巴巴周爸爸: 这个可以自定义ACAO头，不是无脑设成*，好评。
- (2020-11-10, v:2.4.1023) Slawomir Brzezinski: Doesn't work at all
Hi. This looks like a great design for the extension (I especially like the ability to filter by the Web Pages, and leaving Request URLs to empty, so my app at 'localhost:3000' would be able to talk to anything), but it doesn't seem to work at all at the moment, even using https://webbrowsertools.com/test-cors/ (I suppose it did work since there are reviews liking it). Is my finding correct and are you able to fix this issue?