Load your website's desktop and mobile views effortlessly in Adobe Target with the VEC helper extension
- (2019-09-25) Chris Tam: Worked great until September. Now all it does is prompt me to allow Target Libraries repetitively because it can't the libraries.... Reached out to Adobe Support and they recommended I use incognito mode. Why can't this just work out of the box like its supposed to?
- (2019-08-28) Bryan Evans: We shouldn't need to install a browser extension just to use your tool correctly. And it STILL requires you to "load unsafe scripts" because the Experience Cloud server is insecure. It's amazing that so many big corporations are willing to put up with such rickety software.
- (2019-05-23) Justin Harrington: Hey Adobe - remove the dialog box that tells me that Target Libraries were not injected - or allow it to be disabled. When you're in VEC, it covers up the "Save" button every time you change the page
- (2019-02-26) Tool works well, I can get into pages in Target I usually cant now. The only thing I have to complain about is the the sliding message in the top right that covers the "Cancel" and "Next" buttons. Please add a setting to hide this message, If I want to read the message I will click on the extension icon.
- (2019-02-21) Works as expected, but it only runs within the Target VEC which seems to be confusing some reviewers. Don't expect it to do anything when viewing your site page in the browser, this is specifically for loading pages in the Visual Experience Composer interface.
- (2019-02-20) Nate Stromme: Doesn't work. Just says "Target is not running on this page. Please refer to the documentation for more information." even though Experience Cloud Debugger shows Target running on the page.
- (2019-02-20) Just get an error message that Target is not running on the page (even though I can see Target running).