Easily add contacts to your address book with a single click.
Quickly add a social network profile to your Contacts+ address book. Contacts+ allows you to add context to your relationships with its smart, cloud-based address book. You can access your address book from anywhere, on any device, all while syncing your contacts with the services you already use such as Google, iCloud, and Office 365. Contacts+ Social Clip gives you the ability to quickly add contacts into your address book right from your browser toolbar. Visit a social profile page and look for the toolbar indicator to light up. Click the indicator and at the click of the button the contact will be added to your address book. It's the quickest way to add contacts to your address book! Do you have a template based site that it doesn't work on? Let us know, or let a developer know, the extraction tool behind the scenes is open source software. Requirements - Contacts+ account FAQ Why doesn't this extension work with LinkedIn? LinkedIn is a walled garden of user owned data. If they detect users using extensions that aid in copying user profile data they will suspend your account. While we have a philosophical difference of opinion, we don't want to be responsible for your account being locked out. Here is the language from their User Agreement: 8.2 Don'ts k. Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- (2021-05-19) Gabriel Santos: Not working (Chrome 90.0.4430.212). After login on Contacts+, it keeps loading but does nothing else.
- (2020-04-01) TC MEGGS: This app should be pulled until they fix it. Don't waste your time.
- (2020-02-02) Ivo Páleník: "To get started, sign into your Contacts+ account" again and again
- (2020-01-29) Grant Füellenbach: Doesn't work. Brings me right back to the login page.
- (2020-01-14) Dennis J Miller Consulting: This App is worthless! Requires I sign in each time and does not pull any into into my account. It seems the app was been broke since July 2018.
- (2019-12-22) Ethan Lyell: Does not work. Keeps asking to log in
- (2019-12-18) Mike Graglia: Doesn't work, I keep logging in and nothing happens.
- (2019-10-09) Cherish Flieder: still does not work. :(
- (2019-09-04) Hassel Knibbe: it will work it think
- (2018-11-16) Dmitry Pyzhov: Great app! Looking forward for integration with vk.com and for photo extraction from Facebook.
- (2018-08-28) Amaia: Lo instalé según las instrucciones en el sitio web de FullContact. Está en mi barra de Chrome, pero es gris y no hace nada.
- (2018-08-19) Xander Cook: This app doesn't work as advertised! I wish it did.
- (2018-07-18) This does nothing but bring me to a fullcontact page asking me to login (again). WHat am I missing?
- (2018-07-12) Fred McMurray: This app doesn't work. Every time I attempt to add a social profile the app wants me to login to Full contact. The 1st time I logged into FullContact then tried to save the same profile but Social Clip wanted me to login to Full Contact again. Even though I had 4 Chrome tabs open with Full Contact logged in, this app kept telling me to login. Don't waste your time.
- (2021-04-09, v:184.108.40.206) Hoang X. Duong: Google Help: ________
Hi. I'd like to suggest a great idea. It comes with a request first. If 'Google' is able to find clips, movies, pictures, photos, videos, or anything else related to me recently or from years ago, please locate them for me because I've lost my stuff. Also, please clear or erase or remove the information or data of me that isn't safe for me. As for the suggestion, there are alot of false profiles on social networks. Maybe, 'Google' can look into it and 'disable' or 'lock' the profiles? I think the owners of the accounts were taken into confinement or were 'set up' to go to the trash pile. Please look to see if 'Google' can offer any help!
- (2020-08-01, v:220.127.116.11) TC Meggs: still does not work
when you try to sign in, you get a blank screen after authorizing it, app does not work
- (2020-02-12, v:18.104.22.168) Dennis J Miller Consulting: Social Clip not working. Requires I sign in each use - but signs me out without saving.
I use Chrome Browser Version 80.0.3987.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on windows 10. The Social Clip, (Version 22.214.171.124 last update May 2019). requires I sign in each time I use it. I sign in and click the icon and it signs me out. It is not clipping the info into Contacts+.
- (2020-02-07, v:126.96.36.199) SRT Sean: Please remove this App
The APP reflects poorly on your company if someone is taking the product for a test drive. I does not work and has not work for months. It is blatantly advertised on the app/ integration page. REMOVE it or update it. Is Bart still with the company? Thank you Sean [email protected]
- (2019-04-13, v:188.8.131.52) Christopher Burrows: does not work.
worked once, but now it either times out or requires a login like others have reported
- (2018-11-16, v:184.108.40.206) Dan Ripke: Does nothing but open a full contact page
I repeating something experienced by another user. I'm having the same problem. This does nothing but bring me to a fullcontact page asking me to login- even though I'm already logged in
- (2018-09-19, v:220.127.116.11) Kirill A. Blintsov: Lack of info imported from Facebook
The FullContact Social Clip doesn't add photo and place of work from Facebook. Only name, date of birth (if any) and profile url
- (2018-07-18, v:18.104.22.168) Does nothing but open a full contact page
This does nothing but bring me to a fullcontact page asking me to login- even though I'm already logged in). What am I missing?
- (2018-01-22, v:22.214.171.124) Reva Keel: app
I added this app to my Chrome but i can not find it
- (2018-01-17, v:126.96.36.199) Lionel Negrotto: Incomplete Transcription
1. When the field 'Gender' is filled, either Male or Female, the information is not passed along to FullContact. 2. Only 1 tag can be added.