Want to add your own sticky notes to any webpage? Docamatic is your solution
Have you ever wanted to place sticky notes on a specific webpage? Now you can with Docamatic! A searching feature in the extension allows the user to search for past notes. Once a note pops up, you can click it and it will open the page that contains the note in a new page. Because of the heavy permission that is asked to change data on all websites, when I push an update, it has to be approved by Google. This means it takes 2-3 business days for every update to be pushed through. I am trying to speed up this process so the update happens sooner Permissions: - Edit all data on webpage. This is because the notes are actually inserted into the HTML of the page. You can verify this by opening the developer tools and inspecting the html over the note. I am trying to find a work around for this. If you know how to, I'd be great if you could get in contact with me Known Issues: - The style changes on certain webpages - If you change the size of the note on the left or the top, it will result in the note shifting the next time you view it. Updates: (October 18th 2019) - Updated Note UI as well as Popup UI - Added a heart feature (to heart your notes) - Added a view all notes (as soon as you enter in) *** Updates are coming *** (August 3rd 2019) - Added new error screen when note doesn't place and allows for user feedback (June 5 2019) - Added top bar for dragging - Add resizing on any side (May 10 2019) - Redesigned pop up menu to include a settings page. - Added feedback box to the settings menu - Redesigned the logo (Feb 10 2019) - Color updates to correct color on picker - Size of the note is saved - Bolded titles on the search - Restyled the popup menu to fit a better overall theme Future Updates: - Add a hide all/ show all button to hide/show all the notes with 1 click on a page - Add a pinning feature meaning a note is pinned to every page you navigate to - Allow images to be put in the next area - Automatically position new notes over black white spaces on a page If you would like to help contribute to this project, please reach out to me. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions; please feel free to email me. [email protected] If you would like to donate to support this application, donate at this link buymeacoff.ee/MaHYC5c1d
- (2020-01-20) Veit Bremen: Hi Joe, I'm happy that you started to programm a new sticky app for chrome as the developer of my favorite app for sticky notes sadly died an the app is not working anymore. There are many users looking for a new solutions now. Maybe you can integrate the cool features of the other app "OurStickys" to your app soon? If you interested I can give you more information about the most important features. Just tell me how I can contact you best. Most important will be the sync between different computers solved bei google drive account. Best regards, Veit
- (2019-08-07) Jeremy Brown: Best Sticky note app EVER!
- (2019-06-12) Wendy Washburn: This sticky notes extension is the easiest and fastest I've tried. Simple to create and search notes. Stable, elegant, and without the clutter that other sticky note extensions have. It just needs the essential ability to show all notes, which the developer says is being worked on.
- (2019-02-05) Karley Manning: Super helpful for students! Glad I found this tool.
- (2019-02-05) Miranda Manning: This is a tool I've been looking for a long time. It's so nice to be able to leave notes on an article page right where I left them. The interface is clean and the extension doesn't take over my browser like some other extensions do.