This extension allows you to put sticky note on any webpage.
This simple extension will help you to put sticky note to any webpage you want. To create a sticky note, simply press right mouse button anywhere on the webpage and choose "Add Note". That will open a form for note creation. When you hover over sticky note, in the top left angle, you will see a small black area. You can press it with the left mouse button and drag across webpage to change position of your sticky note. From its popup window you will then be able to see all notes that you have saved. If you click on a link below your note, it will take you to a webpage where that sticky note is located. Next to Delete/Cancel button, there is a button called Customise. Once you click on it, it will show you few options that you can change ( font weight, font color, font family, base color, background color ). Those options are related only to that note, so each note can have a different color, font etc. If you click on the extension icon with the right mouse button and choose All notes, you will be taken to a very simple page where all of your notes will be listed. You can not edit them here, but you can use search field to find what you are looking for. Notes can be searched by their content and address of a website where they are located. Notes are automatically saved as you type or moving them across webpage. v1.4 (1/72020) - Options to customize a note are now available. - New page where all notes are listed - Small UI changes v1.3 (11/07/2019) - Bugs fixed - Small UI changes v1.2 (8/25/2019) - Bugs fixed - Small UI changes v1.1 (8/22/2019) - Problem when note inherited styles from a webpage is solved - Visual changes
- (2020-02-20) A Luminium: 这是我下载的第九个便签插件，具备简单而不完整的功能，可以用但没必要。 It is simple but crude. CAN NOT adjust shape and size. Incomplete setting. Right click to open is strange.
- (2020-02-19) Velin V: Very nice BUT I just found out that notes do not sync across devices. Until something is done about this, the extension is useless.
- (2020-01-13) Utini Posungu: Wow, that's just great - thank you so much for this awesome tool! :)
- (2020-01-12) Marco Maltese: Hi, this is exactly what I was looking for. I can't understand why there's nothing else similar around. However, it can become much better. Looks (ask me for help to give great visuals to this tool). Make the window extensible, at least vertically. Allow to choose font size. And the interface to choose the font face etc. should be completed with menus!
- (2019-12-29) smruti archana: this is a great extension . I think that this will be very much helpful for a student like me #ilovedit
- (2019-12-23) Ali E.: great idea and great and simple app. I really like it
- (2019-10-29) Sandra Lovett: This extension is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making something so simple and easy to use. Please don't start adding a bunch of features and ruin the ease and simplicity of this extension. I was so happy to find this extension, I'm almost giddy. One request I do have is to add a color palette so we chose or change the color of the note. I don't have a problem with the plain white, but it can be difficult to see on a site or page that has a lot of white space. It would be nice to have a palette so we change the note color so it pops out better in addition to being able to color code our notes (blue for this topic, yellow for this topic, etc.) Fantastic extension!!!
- (2019-10-16) Nate Sand: good extension
- (2020-01-21, v:1.4) Ellen Lenthall: I'm running Vivaldi
Hi. Your extension sounds great, and like exactly what I need. But I'm running Vivaldi, which uses Chromium as its basis. Usually extensions for Chrome work well for me -- but yours doesn't work at all.
- (2019-12-29, v:1.3) smruti archana: doubt
I wanna ask that is there possibly any list that shows the number of notes you have and their content and location as well . Please do not mind it , it is just my doubt
- (2019-12-23, v:1.3) Ali E.: Text & Note options
this is great app , I just would to suggest that you would make text format editable, like text size (and note size) , text color, text font
- (2019-12-20, v:1.3) Sandra Lovett: Placement of Note
I know when I first used Simple Webpage Note, I could right click on the page and insert a note. That was the most wonderful feature because I haven't been able to find any other extension that would allow me to put the note wherever I wanted it in such a simple fashon. I'm not sure what happened, but now when I try to add a note, it places the note at the very bottom of the website page and if I try to move it, the note just simply goes away. I've tried everything I can think of to make this extension work for me once again, but I haven't been able to make it work like it use to. Can you please help and either figure out what changed and how to get it back? If you can't figure it out on your end, do you have suggestions for me to try on my end. It is such a wonderful extension, I hate to lose it, but I can't use it right now. Does it have anything to do with browser? Do I need to use a certain brower?
- (2019-10-29, v:1.3) Sandra Lovett: Simplicity and Note Color
I said something in my review, but thought I'd send you a message also just in case you don't see my review. I have two suggestions for this magnificent extension: 1) If people start requesting a number of additional features, please put them in a different extension. The simplicity of this extension is what makes it an award-winning extension in my book. 2) The one feature you could add which would be extremely useful and beneficial would be to add a color palette so we can change the color of the note. If we could change color, it would standout better on the page where we post it and it would also allow us to color code the notes so one topic or subject are all that same color note. Great job! Thank you again for making this extension. It's FANTASTIC!!!
- (2019-10-05, v:1.3) said hout: حوات سعيد 0656933378 الدار البيضاء المغرب
حلم حلم حلم