Easily save the website you are visiting and organize all your bookmarks in a personalized and safe online environment
Save, organize and share all your bookmarks in a personalized and safe online environment. Make your online life easier by keeping all your favorite websites organized together in one place and accessible at any time, on any device. With the Symbaloo Bookmarker you can easily add the website you are visiting to your Symbaloo account by just clicking the extension button that appears on your browser. The Symbaloo Bookmarker connects directly to your Personal Symbaloo account, where they are stored safely for later use. New in the latest versions of the extension is bookmarking any link on a website with a right-click. This will open a contextMenu giving the option to select where you want to store the Bookmark.
- (2020-03-19) Sander Vessies: I love Symbaloo. The best tool in this category and with the renewed plugin even better.
- (2020-02-28) Dima Sukhikh: New version works like a charm.
- (2019-05-21) Xander Burgess: Really happy with the new update for this! Makes my life so much easier. Thank you Symbaloo <3
- (2019-01-20) Gijs de Vries: Wekt niet meer zoals het zou moeten vlgs mij. Jammer.
- (2018-07-21) Aiva Light: It doesn't work! Cannot log on with my credentials to save a bookmark!
- (2018-03-08) Lisa Ben-Haim: Added the extension and cannot get it to work. I have a Symbaloo edu account, thought maybe that is the problem; or then again maybe some of my settings. Disappointed.
- (2018-02-18) Jane Rhude: I used to love this extension as I am an avid Symbaloo user. However, it no longer works as it used to. I have disabled and even uninstalled other extensions to try to determine what the issue might be but it still will not work. Even removed and reinstalled at least 4 times. I have spent way to much time trying to research the problem, so I'm going the complete manual route until a new version comes out.
- (2017-06-15) Always loved using Symbaloo but not so much lately. Began using UBlock recently and various outgoing links from Symbaloo return a blocked website. I frantically attempted every measure to eradicate the browser redirect, but there was none. In discussions with others online, I came to the realization that it HAS to be Symbaloo, NOT COOL!
- (2016-11-28) ERCAN KOÇAK: GÜZEL BİR UYGULAMA 10 NUMARA 5 YILDIZ. :)
- (2016-09-28) diseño aceptable,pero cumple lo que promete realizar.es una herramienta buena para la preparacion de contenido
- (2016-09-16) Tadhg O Rourke: twas very good, i like
- (2016-01-31) Myriam Zúñiga: Es rápida, pero tiene algunos problemas. Hay veces que no toma la página y no se puede agregar y también, a veces, se cierra la cuenta y hay que estar constantemente llenando los datos para acceder. No sucede mucho, pero cuando lo hace, es molesto. Independiente de esto, es la mejor que he probado para agregar marcadores a Symbaloo.
- (2016-01-22) Gabrielle Lambiase: Best tool for a teacher! Makes bookmarking website favorites a multifunctional experience!
- (2016-01-20) This works well - saves a lot of time bookmarking sites. My main complaint is that it continues to show webmixes that I have deleted from my Symbaloo. I have many webmixes - both current and deleted, so this makes it difficult to find the ones I still have.
- (2015-12-26) Lisa Francine: Currently is not working as described - I did all that a previous user tried and could not use it either. From Heather Covert on 10/28/15: "It used to work but now when I click on the extension and sign in with my email and password, it doesn't work. It just shows the log in box again. I've double checked my email and password combo, signed out of symbaloo and signed in again, and I've deleted and added the extension several times."
- (2015-11-05) Colin McNickle: realy fast and easy
- (2015-11-02) Karen CMeyer: It worked when I 1st got it, but now it won't let me log-in within the extension.
- (2015-10-28) Heather Covert: It used to work but now when I click on the extension and sign in with my email and password, it doesn't work. It just shows the log in box again. I've double checked my email and password combo, signed out of symbaloo and signed in again, and I've deleted and added the extension several times.
- (2015-04-25) Anne Lilje: Symbaloo is the one bookmark tool that works across all platforms well. I have tried everything else and this is the best I have seen. It's simple, intuitive and I love it.
- (2014-09-12) L B.: There are no privacy settings. I don't known why I had to have others have the ability to "follow" me and not opt out.
- (2014-06-26) Martin Kizlink: Absolutely my favourite Bookmaker except for the confusing install instructions to make this my homepage.
- (2014-05-26) E Z: permet de parfaitement gérer sa home page avec tous ses liens favoris. simple et efficace.
- (2014-05-15) Michelle Kolodziejczyk: Love Love Love this extension!!
- (2014-02-01) T Bergsma: 5 ***** zegt genoeg
- (2014-01-28) Kenneth Bingham: I was unable to login with a known principal:credential pair. I was able to log out of the web site and back in using that secret.
- (2014-01-17) LeAnne L: This works Flawlessly. Intuitive, a 5 yr old could set it up. Ssaves time, energy, and makes every day easier. Once you have it, you won't be able to imagine being without it. SOOO much better than igoogle or apps that pretend to replace igoogle, since Symbaloo is all based on your own choices, interests, and organization. A MUST HAVE !!! Genius app.
- (2013-12-03) Peter Spangenberg: Al onmisbaar perfect Symbaloo ga zo door