waellet - aeternity browser extension
** The extension is still in BETA so use it with caution** Waellet is a browser extension providing users with the ability to use a browser wallet for the Aeternity blockchain. With this browser wallet, you as a developer or regular end user will be able to interact with aeternity blockchain and take advantage of its unique features such as the built in aeternity naming system (AENS), smart contracts, oracles, state channels and also be able to interact with and integrate decentralized applications.
- (2020-04-01) hoodoo voodoo: Waellet needs the ability to expand into a full page (view) within the browser - to make it more user friendly. (if you want to see what I mean go and add the Factom Kambani extension app into your browser and see the ability to open into a full browser page) Currently its awkward as a small box view, especially when you click away from your browser with the Wallet app open as it disappears, meaning you have to keep clicking it - to bring it back again into view, thus is annoying and time consuming. Never the less, is a powerful ae browser wallet/
- (2019-12-20) no ccc: Waellet v.0.2.5beta has bug . send 1 ae from wallet result send 1.0E-18 AE https://www.aeknow.org/block/transaction/th_dy4mvmDkFcA4QiELyCUzn3q8zTnqQbsAitQA6bFVmwPH2Aa3Z
- (2019-08-30) John Doh: ae is the best!
- (2019-05-27) Shallotsh Huang: u did a great job.
- (2019-05-08) Deqn Kriwoshenko: Amazing UX! Thank you!
- (2021-08-12, v:0.5.7) MO Almero: WAELLET AE TOKENS DONT SHOW
missing AE token, how can i extract my tokens?