A powerful browser extension to enhance web readability by a single click.
READ PRO solves the pains of internet readers by empowering the user to take control of the content of any web page. User can decide what they want to read, how they want to read, and what they want to do with the content. READ PRO helps in creating an enjoyable web experience for the user while they read millions of content all over the internet. Use READ PRO by either clicking on the icon or pressing “Ctrl+Shift+L” key. Key Features: * Read Mode * Text to Speak Mode * Erase Mode * Highlight Mode * Read Later * Open Read Later * Save as PDF * Help Mode Key Points: * READ PRO is 100% free and don't support ads * READ PRO works best on pages with articles, news, blogs, Q&A, etc * Currently, READ PRO only support chrome browser * READ PRO maintains user privacy and don't save any user-specific information * READ PRO is blocked on major social platforms because of their internal policies Finally, we encourage you to explore the READ PRO on countless websites and share your feedback with us. If you want more from the READ PRO then just let us know, and we shall prioritize your needs in our next release. To learn more about the READ PRO please check out the website.
- (2019-09-24) Chris Vydas: Great but defaults to Chinese language every time and no settings get saved after closing. How about adding an additional options page where the settings get stored permanently.
- (2019-08-17) CJ: exactly what i needed
- (2019-05-31) dheeraj singhal: Wonderful extension.This is really cool and very helpful in reading by blocking unwanted adds and it transforms the page in easy readable format.
- (2019-05-30) Akansha Srivastava: This app does wonders!! Very helpful for multitasking and also giving my eyes a rest.
- (2019-05-27) Nidhi Singh: Great extension and great reading experience. It really helps in removing all the unnecessary popups and ads.
- (2019-09-28, v:2.2.0) Chris Vydas: Unable to read page
https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/stephenlaconte/snoop-dogg-martha-stewart-tekashi-69-snitch-meme-prison This link does not work with read pro
- (2019-09-24, v:2.2.0) Chris Vydas: Settings won't persist
Preferences keep reverting to Chinese language, day mode instead of night mode, rate of speech etc. Having to set these every time is incredibly annoying