A powerful browser extension to enhance web readability by a single click.
READ PRO solves the pains of internet readers by empowering the user to take control of the content of any web page. User can decide what they want to read, how they want to read, and what they want to do with the content. READ PRO helps in creating an enjoyable web experience for the user while they read millions of content all over the internet. Use READ PRO by either clicking on the icon or pressing “Ctrl+Shift+L” key. Key Features: * Read Mode * Text to Speak Mode * Erase Mode * Highlight Mode * Read Later * Open Read Later * Save as PDF * Help Mode Key Points: * READ PRO is 100% free and don't support ads * READ PRO works best on pages with articles, news, blogs, Q&A, etc * Currently, READ PRO only support chrome browser * READ PRO maintains user privacy and don't save any user-specific information * READ PRO is blocked on major social platforms because of their internal policies Finally, we encourage you to explore the READ PRO on countless websites and share your feedback with us. If you want more from the READ PRO then just let us know, and we shall prioritize your needs in our next release. To learn more about the READ PRO please check out the website.
- (2022-11-16) Chris Vydas: Three years later, yet Issues remain, any changes made in preferences are not saved ever and refer to defaults. Voice settings still defaults to non-system default languages like Bulgarian for ex. even after making changes and upon closing. Re-opening the speech button and settings are reverted. No way to restore saved bookmarks, highlights, etc. Basically all features are bugged or broken.
- (2022-05-29) Pat MySecret: Great neat layout! I like the night mode contrast! Works with my Auto Copy extension! It doesn't toggle images, and it's tough to know which ones will get through, and it also doesn't have many fancy options, but the extension cuts through junk far better than most, and I've tried a lot of the competition. It's a Winner! 4/23/22 One request though, for pages that it don't work, please lose that cutesy dangling image. 5/29/22 I notice my Chrome locks if I use it w/ TheAtlantic.com, but my pc isn't very up-to-date & there may be other conflicts.
- (2022-04-18) samuele gg: Don't work on all pages
- (2021-10-29) Rehab Yasser: genius
- (2021-09-05) Deepak Kr Gupta: Did not work for all documented pages
- (2021-08-05) minh huy: nicesu
- (2021-05-01) Danisha Shri: I have tried at least 7 different extensions. This is the best. It has an in-built reader too, so you can listen to the article. There are options to change the font and its size. There is a Day and Night mode as well. It converts articles beautifully and indents them well, so the text does not look messy. Podcastle(extension which converts articles into podcasts) works with this extension. Try this one, you won't regret it!
- (2021-01-15) eme lia: I rarely leave a review but this extension is AMAZING.
- (2020-11-22) Mustafa Altin: Amazing!!! It's really useful among other extensions. Thanks for your effort to build up this programme
- (2020-10-13) Tomás Nascimento: simple, beautiful and complete
- (2020-07-21) Vitor Sznejder: It reunites all the nice capabilities of similar apps - and it enhances them all.
- (2020-04-09) Богдан Богдан: Best
- (2019-08-17) CJ “CJ FromEarth”: exactly what i needed
- (2019-05-31) dheeraj singhal: Wonderful extension.This is really cool and very helpful in reading by blocking unwanted adds and it transforms the page in easy readable format.
- (2019-05-30) Akansha Srivastava: This app does wonders!! Very helpful for multitasking and also giving my eyes a rest.
- (2019-05-27) Nidhi Singh: Great extension and great reading experience. It really helps in removing all the unnecessary popups and ads.
- (2021-02-08, v:2.2.0) Henry R Kloppenburg: I would like to be able to set defaults for fonts size, font style / typography, and theme.
It would be a matter of convenience for me to be able to set defaults for fonts size, font style / typography, and theme. Read Pro does not seem to be able to accommodate this. Is this coming in revisions. Read Pro is excellent in its design and capability. Thanks much. [email protected] . H R Kloppenburg
- (2020-11-22, v:2.2.0) Clifford E.: It keeps going back to dark mode after I have set the option at day-mode
So now it's over 10PM here, and when I activated the extension, it automatically goes back to dark mode. Even after I set it back to light mode, it goes back to dark after I close the article and reopen it again. Or obviously other articles.
- (2020-09-24, v:2.2.0) Vitor Sznejder: Do you have any other products that may be helpful for journalists? I have to read and clip an enourmous ammount of print stuff everyday. Tks. Vitor, Rio, Braziln
Do you have any other products that may be helpful for journalists? I have to read and clip an enourmous ammount of print stuff everyday. Many of them I have to copy & paste; other need only a yellow marker under a phrase. The result in both cases is a simple internal newsletter seen only by some 50 people, max! Tks. Vitor, Rio, Brazil
- (2019-09-28, v:2.2.0) Chris Vydas: Unable to read page
https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/stephenlaconte/snoop-dogg-martha-stewart-tekashi-69-snitch-meme-prison This link does not work with read pro
- (2019-09-24, v:2.2.0) Chris Vydas: Settings won't persist
Preferences keep reverting to Chinese language, day mode instead of night mode, rate of speech etc. Having to set these every time is incredibly annoying