The RedBubble Tag tool helps discover related keywords, (Tags) based on Redbubbles client search data
The RedBubble Tag Tool finds related Tags based on keywords that real customers are searching for from the RedBubble database. Add up to 50 keywords with a click of button Add new additional keywords to existing listings just as easily Discovers relevant short and long tail keywords Displays the actual tag count on all listings Add 50 tags to new listings or retro add up to 50 tags to existing listings, 100% safe, no copyrighted or IP infringing keywords guaranteed, extracted from RedBubble's own database.
- (2020-11-28) Daruma: useless
- (2020-11-09) Andre Loest: Doesn't work, only shows Tag I input plus undefined and null. Don't waste you money on this
- (2020-10-23) ilgaz erel: Does not work. Cancelled order in 15 mins.
- (2020-10-05) Tímea Somogyi: Unfortunately it doesn't work, it can't be used.
- (2020-08-19) Fuck Them: à c*h*i*e*r
- (2020-03-16) Jules Barnabas: Not working
- (2019-07-30) Frank Jordan: Not sure if its still being worked on and developed latest update at time of writing (2nd July 2019). This is an excellent idea and just needs more time to be built up into a fully functioning and stable product. Its worth giving a go just to see if you find it useful but its still in the early stages where it feels a bit janky and buggy but with enough support i can see this thing becoming really good.