Tag Assistant helps to troubleshoot installation of various Google tags including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and more.
- (2020-07-03) Aaron Freed: this extension stops working nearly every day; i have to delete it and install it. i am running the latest version of chrome on the latest version of Mac OS. this seems to be a longstanding issue, as other users often mention a similar experience.
- (2020-04-09) Joanna Shaw: It tells me to 'Add Google Analytics' - it is added! I'm looking at my Realtime traffic right now, NOT very helpful at all. And I can't find any documentation explaining what to do if this is the case.
- (2020-03-03) Intelligent Marmalade: Managed to get around the 'request timed out, no response from GA' error. If you install a content security policy blocker and enable it the plugin will work again. I used this one but others will probably do the same https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disable-content-security/ieelmcmcagommplceebfedjlakkhpden?hl=en-GB
- (2020-03-02) Andrew Warne not group email: Great tool when it worked, currently can't use the full google analytics report as always get the error Request timeout, No response from GA.
- (2020-02-27) Mallory Reese: Wish Google had better support for this tool. For some reason I'm not able to connect to my Google Analytics account via the Google Analytics Report ("Request timeout, No response from GA"). There is no online documentation for this error, nor any support team to reach out to making this tool useless.
- (2020-02-27) PMA Wnode: There is an issue with the Google analytics report: It says "Request timeout, No response from GA." tried removing all other chrome plugins and reinstalling but still doesnt work, I think there is an issue with the tool.
- (2020-01-20) Resurge Digital: Must have extension in our line of work.
- (2020-01-17) Alfredo Salzillo: Don't work with single page applications implementation
- (2019-11-20) Brian Foor: This USED to be a 5-star tool, but it's very buggy and doesn't offer any helpful insight when trying to resolve errors. For example, for every single website we own/control Google Tag Assistant tells us that our GA Web Property ID has "Non-standard implementation", but it DOESN'T TELL YOU HOW TO FIX THIS AT ALL! What a worthless pile of junk! BTW, if you click on the "Support" tab, you'll just be directed to a broken Google+ page, since Google+ DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE! So basically, Google just told you to kick rocks, and screw your issues they are not interested in cleaning up the mess they created.
- (2019-11-11) Everett Williams: Popup tab is cut off strangely and does not show the full content. Re-installing doesn't solve the issue either. Currently un-useable
- (2019-11-06) Weby Techno: It's very helpful to checkout active Google tag on the website
- (2019-10-22) Abdullah Al Asif: Very helpful.
- (2019-10-11) Caleb Schmidt: It has been freezing lately. Works well when it does work. Since September (2019) when I click on it there's about a 50/50 chance it'll just freeze up. Please fixy fixy 'cause we needy needy! Thanks Googs!
- (2019-10-10) Felipe Hoil Aguilar: Probaremos esta extensión de Chrome en nuestro sitio: www.vivecancun.com, regreso pronto a dar mis comentarios. Saludos !!
- (2019-09-26) Taras Matsyk: I like reports this extensions shows to you, however it still seems to be very buggy. A lot of people complaining about multiple installations and other issue for more than a year and it is still not fixed. I wish somebody put a notice in description that extension is not supported
- (2019-08-28) Robert Łoziński: bardzo pomocna wtyczka
- (2019-08-17) Pieter Koelewijn: Keeps crashing when I try to actually load the report making it useless. Even when no other plugin is loaded and when I tested it on 3 different machines, it always crashes. Nice plugin in theory, useless in practise.
- (2019-08-01) Виталий Мадонов: Периодически окно аддона отображается неполностью. Лечится только перезапуском браузера.
- (2019-07-25) Alexander Filatov: It was a 5-star tool... when it used to work. Now whenever I click Start Recording, the pop-up does not expand all the way and there's no way for me to reach the results. Unfortunately there's no support what so ever - their support sends you to their G+ page, which says a lot in its own.
- (2019-07-10) Jean LP: Was great before, now it's working only 50% of the time... :(
- (2019-07-04) Gabriel Ariton: Very helpful extension. Highly recommended.
- (2019-07-01) hatidje hasan: mnogo haresvam
- (2019-06-28) Miguel Castro: perfecto sigan asi
- (2019-06-27) a1 well
- (2019-06-20) Gábor: Keeps crashing when trying to view the report. Pretty useless for anything more than simple tag presence checking.
- (2013-04-15, v:0.9.4) Trent McMillan: Unable to download Tag Assistant
When attempting to install I continually get an error message: An Error has occured There was a problem adding the item to Chrome. Please refresh the page and try again. I reload the page and the cycle starts again. Many thanks, Trent
- (2013-04-10, v:0.9.3) Dmitry Polushkin: CDATA comments issue
- (2012-12-18, v:0.6.8) Valtech Danmark: Link Attribution "Error"
I recently changed the code on my site to the new remarketing script and enhanced link attribution. The assistant is telling me this - Error: Unknown method name: '_require' for my google analytics code. Is this a problem or is the assistant just not updated for enhanced inpage analytics? thanks