Tag Assistant helps to troubleshoot installation of various Google tags including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and more.
- (2019-11-20) Brian Foor: This USED to be a 5-star tool, but it's very buggy and doesn't offer any helpful insight when trying to resolve errors. For example, for every single website we own/control Google Tag Assistant tells us that our GA Web Property ID has "Non-standard implementation", but it DOESN'T TELL YOU HOW TO FIX THIS AT ALL! What a worthless pile of junk! BTW, if you click on the "Support" tab, you'll just be directed to a broken Google+ page, since Google+ DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE! So basically, Google just told you to kick rocks, and screw your issues they are not interested in cleaning up the mess they created.
- (2019-11-11) Everett Williams: Popup tab is cut off strangely and does not show the full content. Re-installing doesn't solve the issue either. Currently un-useable
- (2019-11-06) Weby Techno: It's very helpful to checkout active Google tag on the website
- (2019-10-22) Abdullah Al Asif: Very helpful.
- (2019-10-11) Caleb Schmidt: It has been freezing lately. Works well when it does work. Since September (2019) when I click on it there's about a 50/50 chance it'll just freeze up. Please fixy fixy 'cause we needy needy! Thanks Googs!
- (2019-10-10) Felipe Hoil Aguilar: Probaremos esta extensión de Chrome en nuestro sitio: www.vivecancun.com, regreso pronto a dar mis comentarios. Saludos !!
- (2019-09-26) Taras Matsyk: I like reports this extensions shows to you, however it still seems to be very buggy. A lot of people complaining about multiple installations and other issue for more than a year and it is still not fixed. I wish somebody put a notice in description that extension is not supported
- (2019-08-28) Robert Łoziński: bardzo pomocna wtyczka
- (2019-08-17) Pieter Koelewijn: Keeps crashing when I try to actually load the report making it useless. Even when no other plugin is loaded and when I tested it on 3 different machines, it always crashes. Nice plugin in theory, useless in practise.
- (2019-08-01) Виталий Мадонов: Периодически окно аддона отображается неполностью. Лечится только перезапуском браузера.
- (2019-07-25) Alexander Filatov: It was a 5-star tool... when it used to work. Now whenever I click Start Recording, the pop-up does not expand all the way and there's no way for me to reach the results. Unfortunately there's no support what so ever - their support sends you to their G+ page, which says a lot in its own.
- (2019-07-10) Jean LP: Was great before, now it's working only 50% of the time... :(
- (2019-07-04) Gabriel Ariton: Very helpful extension. Highly recommended.
- (2019-07-01) hatidje hasan: mnogo haresvam
- (2019-06-28) Miguel Castro: perfecto sigan asi
- (2019-06-27) Alan Worthington: a1 well
- (2019-06-20) Gábor: Keeps crashing when trying to view the report. Pretty useless for anything more than simple tag presence checking.
- (2019-06-13) Tuong Nguyen: Love it so much
- (2019-05-19) Paula Kolbenehuyer: Muy bueno
- (2019-05-16) 슝아튜브: 좋아요
- (2019-03-24) Bronwyn Vourtis: Loved it up until recently. Currently using Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit). Every time i go to chrome settings to clear cookies, chrome shuts down. After disabling all extensions, I have narrowed it down to GTA causing the issue. I have to disable it before i can clear cookies.
- (2019-03-06) 黃筱玲: 請問有知道如何關掉網頁下方出現的 debug視窗嗎? 困惱了很久，謝謝
- (2019-02-27) Nice!
- (2019-02-16) Tomasz Mosionek: Robi co trzeba
- (2019-01-24) Nikki Kuhlman: It's an extremely useful extension for my job BUT, lately, it's been failing a lot, where I have to remove the extension and then re-install it. When it works, it's five stars. But when it fails, especially in the middle of a conference call with a client, it's not good.
- (2013-04-15, v:0.9.4) Trent McMillan: Unable to download Tag Assistant
When attempting to install I continually get an error message: An Error has occured There was a problem adding the item to Chrome. Please refresh the page and try again. I reload the page and the cycle starts again. Many thanks, Trent
- (2013-04-10, v:0.9.3) Dmitry Polushkin: CDATA comments issue
- (2012-12-18, v:0.6.8) Valtech Danmark: Link Attribution "Error"
I recently changed the code on my site to the new remarketing script and enhanced link attribution. The assistant is telling me this - Error: Unknown method name: '_require' for my google analytics code. Is this a problem or is the assistant just not updated for enhanced inpage analytics? thanks