- (2020-03-23) Jack Lee: hmmm, It would be better if you support controlling script position in HTML https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/content_scripts#run_time
- (2020-01-15) Andrew A 7698: Not work, but in console my script work
- (2019-10-15) Alex P: Doesn't work. Waist of time.
- (2019-10-14) Paul Vasile: Doesn't work
- (2019-10-08) Vasyl Butov: Does exactly what it supposed to, BUT if you clear site data, extension's data clears as well. I'd like ether an option to keep script even after clearing site data or some preset templates to quickly apply changes. P.S.: absolutely love this extension, but 2 starts just for devs to notice this.
- (2019-09-27) Motaz Ibrahim: There is no explanation on how to open the editor and use it I click on it and then nothing
- (2019-09-07) Adam Yeh: This is perfect app and i love it so much!
- (2019-09-06) K F: Za każdym razem czasu usuwa napisane skrypty.[PL] Every time deletes prepared scripts .[ENG]
- (2019-08-15) Jake Crump: hey google. Delete all other js-injection plugins because this one works and the others are trash. kthxb
- (2019-08-11) Will Ashley: Has a pretty egregious bug. When you paste in your JS to the text area, hit save, reload the page, then click the extension again, only the first line of the pasted code is prefilled in the editor, but it seems like the extension does indeed save the state because the snippet still runs. Seems like a very strange bug. It should always show the full snippet upon reload each time, otherwise it is not worth the time as tweaking your snippet as your needs change will be untenable.
- (2019-07-16) Evan Matariel: Funciona de maravilla
- (2019-07-11) xj x: only one line of source loaded
- (2019-07-03) M i r a c H: Works perfect, dont forget to block your .js file on console!
- (2019-04-03) Sergey Nagorets: Works perfectly, but having possibility to sync would be great!
- (2019-03-30) Jean Marc: It works but I can't see the code after few days, only the first line of the code is visible, don't want to write everything all over again.
- (2019-01-30) David Brewitz: Been using it for a couple years and it does what it says.Works great for adding your custom js.
- (2019-01-10) Jukka Hautakorpi: Scripts dissapear every other month or so without a trace. Not so good.
- (2018-12-09) Michael Ivanov: Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2018-11-27) Erik Brickarp: Performs exactly what it says and performs it well!
- (2018-10-23) Joseph Salerno: Simple, to the point and no annoying extra feature or limitation. Just perfect.
- (2018-08-29) eslam alshbah: I like it so much
- (2018-07-19) Ron Klein: Great just missing the ability to import & export the JS code (for backup or for moving to another computer) Also, there is a bug that it's not possible to inject more then 2 external files (the second line is wrongly concatenated with the third line creating wrong url to inject)
- (2018-05-27) Nicolas Mokris: Custom code suddenly disappeared.
- (2020-02-16, v:2.2.5) David Martín: Lost code
After writing some code for a URL, maybe one or two days later it disappears and I lose it. It has happened to me several times. Is there any way to get it back?
- (2020-02-15, v:2.2.5) Mattshu: forgets code unless reopen window
same issue as people are having where code is disappearing but a resolution is to close the cjs window and reopen it and clicking the 'remove draft' next to the reset button
- (2019-11-15, v:2.2.5) Jukka Hautakorpi: This addon just keeps forgetting the scripts, over and over agan
Not trustworthy, you have to write your scripts again and again
- (2019-10-22, v:2.2.5) Derek Lam: cannot save, mac, chrome
cannot save, mac, chrome
- (2019-10-13, v:2.2.5) Bob Findlay: all bar line 1 disappears
although the code is there, all but line 1 is not visible. this has been commented on and has been like this for over 6 months. any chance of a fix?
- (2019-08-30, v:2.2.4) Andrej Kovacik: Can scripts be synced with all my browsers?
When chrome syncs my extensions it doesn't include the actual scripts. It would work better if everything including (entered) scripts would sync with the extension.
- (2019-06-03, v:2.2.4) Tom Koksa: :(
U Youtube to nefunguje :(
- (2019-02-27, v:2.2.4) Max _: Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': The document is sandboxed and lacks the 'allow-same-origin' flag.
Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': The document is sandboxed and lacks the 'allow-same-origin' flag.
- (2019-02-26, v:2.2.4) Ernesto Borio: Can you trigger a JS snippet with a keyboard shortcut?
- (2019-01-25, v:2.2.4) Juro Oravec: A marketplace for scripts that are run (and shared) on the same domain by other people.
I use CJS mostly for removing annoying elements of the websites (banners or buggy unremovable UI components), resetting cookies after hitting limits, etc. Because of this, it would be great of people could share/load up scripts submitted by other people. That way, I don't have to write the script myself every time, if there was also somebody else who already took care of the annoying components of a website.
- (2018-12-30, v:2.2.4) Rok Pušnik: flexibility
it might be a good idea to let users use wildcards and specify in more detail where they want a script to run (ie for something to run ONLY on "*.google.*/category/else")