Save your screenshots instantly to Google Drive. A link to the screenshot is saved to your clipboard allowing you to quickly share.
Save your screenshots instantly to Google Drive. A link to the screenshot is saved to your clipboard allowing you to quickly share the screenshot. Teachers: Screenshots can contain sensitive student data. QuickShare Screenshot only saves the screenshot to YOUR Google Drive. It is important to be able to give students fast feedback. QuickShare Screenshot allows you to quickly give feedback to students. A short URL is automatically copied to your clipboard. Paste the URL into the private comments in Google Classroom or other places you give students feedback. Tip: Find the QuickShare folder in Google Drive. Change the sharing settings to "Anyone with the link can view." This is a one-time thing to do. This allows the screenshots you share to be viewed.
- (2018-07-29) Michelle Manning: Just trying this for the first time and it seems to work good if I am in an appropriate window. I would give a higher rating if the shortened link was not goo.gl (since support is ending for goo.gl links), and if I had the option to not have a shortened link in the first place.
- (2017-11-16) Kimberly Adams: Does not work at all on my Chromebook.
- (2017-11-15) Erin Parris-Dallia: I LOVED this extension, except in the last few weeks it doesn't work right?? It used to work seamlessly, but now any time I click on "partial screenshot," what is captured does not match what I outline at all, and the full screen shot is really low quality and doesn't look nice, even when cropped and enlarged. I would be thrilled if it worked right again.
- (2017-10-29) Nolan Hunter: Just what I need!
- (2017-08-31) Daniel Brown: Both partial and full screen shot work great. This extension is super easy to work. I love the simplicity of it. I use it mainly to give step-by-step instructions for my students so that I don't have to repeat myself 30 times.
- (2017-08-29) Jennifer Carmody: Partial screenshot does not work on my macbook air.
- (2017-08-21) Deana Hubbell: Cannot get the partial screenshot to work which is frustrating, but love how it puts the screenshot into its own folder in Drive.
- (2017-07-12) Laura Sexton: This is helpful when guiding students with their work. I can screenshot and then give suggestions.
- (2017-03-16) Thao Mai: Was really excited for this until I tried it today. Nothing is working for me. The partial screenshot will have a crosshair but does nothing with it.
- (2017-02-03) Jason Neiffer: Great start and simple and powerful. Smart design for workflow. The partial screen is not working for me at this point, but, I'll keep an eye on updates.
- (2017-01-25) Robert Widhalm: The full screen option works fine, but simply names the file 'untitled'. Might be nice to have the file name a timestamp or option to name it as it is being added to drive. The partial screen option does not work (I am using a Macbook). I get the crosshairs, but it will not anything as I click around on the Chrome window. I have to close the current tab to get rid of the crosshairs and gain control of my mouse to click on Chrome.
- (2017-01-19) Stacy Bowers: I'm having trouble taking a partial screenshot. I get the plus sign, but can't see the area that I am trying to select and nothing saves to my drive. Advice??
- (2016-12-30) Kristi Daws: Absolutely love it and use it daily!!
- (2016-12-18) M Murphy: Hijacked my mouse - turned it into a cross hatch and wouldn't turn it back to a cursor. No directions included on how to actually take the partial screen shot. Useless.
- (2016-12-14) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Alice Keeler QuickShare Screenshot". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-10-28) Joe Snowdon: I'm not a teacher so I don't use this the way it's described, but it is soooo useful for everyday use. Thanks so much!
- (2016-09-23) So easy and simple. Works exactly like you would want it to. Either take a full screenshot or a partial one, and it automatigically saves the photo in Google Drive and copies the link to your clipboard. Less clicks = more productivity. Add markup tools and this is definitely a 5/5!
- (2016-08-26) David Dutrow: This extension makes saving and sharing screenshots with Google Drive SO SIMPLE!!! Love the options to take fullscreen or partial screenshots.
- (2019-08-09, v:1.0.17) Ms. Lee: Partial ScreenShot not working
I used last year with students all year long. Now, the partial screenshot is not working and the full screen shot is sporadic. I've deleted and reinstalled many times.