This extension removes all the links from a page allowing you to focus on reading a single blog post at a time.
Have you seen this movie before? You start reading an interesting blog post that you accidentally found on your favorite social network, but this post is filled with links, a LOT of links. Before you know it you have 10 tabs open and now you have to catch up on reading these 10 articles which themselves link to other interesting articles... That's how you can waste a full day, by just reading stuff instead of making stuff. This chrome extension will help you stay focused and productive by removing all the links from the page that you are reading. Once you have finished reading the article, you can just close that tab and go back to working. Icon made by Dave Gandy from http://www.flaticon.com which is licensed under Creative Commons BY 3.0 - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- (2023-03-21) 505: It works nicely :)
- (2022-06-21) Bilal Rashid: Does what it says. I thought it wouldnt work since it has been updated since 2014 but works perfectly as intended.
- (2021-08-17) ce ce: Does exactly what it says but should have an option to click on button to activate. Should have a settings page with options to blacklist/whitelist domains per site & a global setting, Should also have an option to automatically enable prior to page load or after page load. Need to look into alternatives that have these features.
- (2021-08-09) Hardik Khandelwal: Please please add a keyboard shortcut option! It's a wonderful extension and does exactly what it says.
- (2021-07-18) Thiênio Ezequiel da Costa: Please add an exception feature or a keyboard shortcut to turn it off/on.
- (2021-05-17) Op Adiratsuo: ok