Automaticaly close detected overlays.
Based on Behind The Overlay extension by Nicolae Namolovan. This extension automatically removes detected overlays on enabled websites. Can be easily configured for specific website (by clicking the the extension button). Some websites display delayed overlays - set timed run for these websites. On some websites the timed run can remove more than just the overlay - in this case set the "Stop timer if overlay found" to stop after first overlay is removed. Note on algorithm for detection: it is still default from Nicolae Namolovan - it looks for overlays in the center of the screen, so it might not detect some of the cookie notifications displayed on the bottom of the screen. I might improve that in the future. Requires permissions: tabs (for automatic running of ora_content.js on all websites - but only runs on enabled ones), storage (for storing of settings) Source code: https://github.com/InanZen/OverlayRemoverAuto
- (2021-01-07) artur artur: whole web-site got wiped into a blank page try it yourself on allegro.pl
- (2020-10-26) NICOLAS MATIAS RIQUELME DEL CAMPO: Impecable!
- (2020-09-13) robin boitard: I can't save settings in incognito mode so it's useless...
- (2020-02-29) elijahlmaooo: This extension is a 10/10 extension. If my adblock is on, and if my anti-adblocker isn't working, then this overlay remover does the job. The thing that can be improved is the interface, maybe make it more up to date? But anyways, this app is needed if you are sick and tired of having to turn off your adblocker on sites alike "bit.ly" sites.
- (2019-09-22) Jonn Galt: Works great on Microsoft Edge Canary 79.0.280.0 except saving the website settings "Enabled" has never been able to be saved in Edge Canary. Enabled remains on as long as the website tab remains open. If you close the tab for any reason and then reopen it you have to reset that website to Enabled. Other than that works great😊
- (2019-08-22) J W: Good work my friend.
- (2019-08-09, v:1.1.1) Emil Preljevic: Removes overlay even when told to stay disabled.
I've noticed that it refuses to stay "Disabled" on severeal websites even after clicking on save settings. When I reload the page, it removes the overlay again even though I had set it on disabled and had clicked on save settings.
- (2019-06-19, v:1.0) Thomas Wentzel: Install error
Get error message "Could not decode image: 'jalousie_open.svg'" when trying to install to BRAVE browser.