Override HTML5 GeoLocation API and return an arbitrary location.
This extension allows you to override the HTML Geolocation in the browser, it can be used for development of HTML Geo location based apps.
- (2020-04-15) Jack Wilson: This used to work great. I understand why the developer stopped providing the API key, but can you set it up so the coordinates can be entered manually? If that were to happen and this extension started working again, I would gladly change my rating to 5 stars.
- (2020-04-12) Manny Garza: This is awesome thank you
- (2020-02-19) Normand Defayette: Nice extension, does the job beautifully and enables me to test my geofencing feature. But I can't toggle the full screen view. That rectangle at top right does nothing.
- (2020-02-17) P.J. Carter: API key? Paid billing account? Seriously?
- (2020-02-12) Steeve Poirier: work perfectly!
- (2019-12-21) Stoyan Miladinov: Working great, need google maps api.
- (2019-12-16) Elliot Sinclair: Just like everyone else I also get the "Google Maps could not Load" error however the extension does work as stated.
- (2019-11-18) Daniel WIRTH: elle marche pas
- (2019-10-28) Krzyś Lu: One of the most important extention that I need to use everyday. Is there someone who could make it better and fix the map problem? Or maybe make a similar one? Would willing to pay or sponsor. Thanks. Contact google mail:woo19921206
- (2019-10-11) Not maintained -> Not working -> should be removed from the store
- (2019-09-15) James Ware: It doesnt work
- (2019-08-29) Varun Agrawal: Map doesn't load.
- (2019-07-29) thomas roberts: This does work! However you have to open the extension from the toolbar and QUICKLY click the location you want. I ended up spending 10 minutes shifting my location a mere 100 miles at a time repeatedly until I reached the desired location.
- (2019-07-24) Michael Elkin: I get "this page didn’t load google maps correctly" error, so it does not work, at least not with the latest Chrome. The great thing is that it works great and geolaction does change, it is just that I cannot seem to change the location without the map. I type in longitude and latitude but it does not hold. Is there any way to force current location without the map, or get the map to work? Thank you.
- (2019-07-18) Anthony Pothin: HS
- (2019-06-13) Will Karnasiewicz: Doesn't seem to be working. Think dev's API key is invalid or maybe he just didn't want to pay for one when google started charging.
- (2019-05-01) Kazuya Dirz: Ne fonctionne plus
- (2019-04-08) Filipe: Parou de funcionar
- (2019-03-28) Reginaldo Ornellas: Quando instalei funcionava, agora não mais. Ao abrir a extensão dá erro ao carregar o mapa do Google Maps (onde é selecionado o ponto que deseja alterar para a geolocalização) Como o mapa não abre (dá um erro de java script) simplesmente deixou de funcionar.
- (2019-03-07) ne fonctionne plus