Rapid agile testing.
Capture for JIRA is an essential tool for every development team delivering quality software. Enable your team to give rich, thorough feedback quickly and consistently. Bugs are easier to reproduce when they have been raised with Capture for JIRA. Engineers can spend their time fixing issues, rather than trying to reproduce them from incomplete reports. Please note that this extension requires an active JIRA instance with Capture for JIRA enabled.
- (2020-02-18) Piotr Mazur: tus: 500 error: "Internal Server Error" message: "Error creating bean with name 'scopedTarget.jiraRestClientPOST' defined in class path resource [com/thed/zephyr/capture/util/Global.class]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.api.JiraRestClient]: Factory method 'createPostJiraRestClient' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException" timeStamp: "Tue Feb 18 07:42:48 PST 2020" trace: null
- (2020-01-15) Jyoti Singh: I like this tool, but there is an annoying issue with video capturing in chrome. i can start the recording but can not stop it and hence can't save it. i wish it could be fixed
- (2019-09-30) Jan Evensen: Right now all screenshots taken by the plugin are black. I'm using latest Chrome - version 77.0.3865.90.
- (2019-08-27) Steve Jones: Clearly broken. Any alternatives?
- (2019-08-13) Zack Newsham: Doesn't work
- (2019-05-09) Alis Blomberg: Saves me a lot of time, but it's pretty buggy. Archived versions show up in both affects/fixed versions lists. It likes to log me out a few times a month and asks me to log back in, but requires me to enter my creds two times in a row (it doesn't really log you back in the first time; it logs you out). It also likes to wipe your summary and description fields if you are juggling multiple projects and occasionally I've even seen my templates completely disappear, only to reappear upon the next access. So yeah, while it's handy, it's definitely full of bugs. I hope they continue to work on and support it.
- (2019-04-30) Christian Biggins: I'd love to love this. It would be perfect for our use cases, but we're required to log in every time we try to use it. It makes it no quicker than using monosnap and drag n drop the screen shots.
- (2019-04-04) sandeep bvnr: A single bug is stopping me from using it. All the assignees are not being displayed in the "Assignee" dropdown. Its fetching only names till "O". So I was not able to assign a bug to any one whose name starts with S and so on. This is defeating the purpose of the plugin. Also is "Video capturing" is not there in Demo version. I am not sure, if it is intentional.
- (2019-04-03) Bryon Fevens: This used to be my goto app, and "sold " it into every place I worked with or for. Now it seems so buggy and unreliable. Basic stuff like logging in (and keeping track of login state) seems beyond it. the panel says, cannot log in, prompts for login, button at bottom says logout, fill in login info, app says do you want to log out? This will reset. Come now Zephyr, if you can't build (no actually, just maintain come to think of it, you bought it) and app that gets this basic stuff right, why trust my testing to your main apps. And yes, I pin this on Zephyr,..app was simple but bulletproof before they bought it, as an app designed to speed QA should be. Guess its time to dump my subscription to the tool. Too bad, this should be the delicious baited hook for Zephyr to up-sell. Now, its just stinky fish floating on the waves.
- (2018-12-14) Es buena herramienta pero se pierde la conexión de manera constante y se queda colgada en REC*
- (2018-11-14) Noval Agung Prayogo: thanks! really good extension. but I do have some feedbacks. this extension is unable to capture a full page of SPA website (I tested to capture site created from vuejs). this could be because the components are rendered after page loaded. The screenshot result is only capturing some part that is visible on the browser.
- (2018-11-12) Abhijit Ajmera: One big bug that is preventing us from using this fantastic tool: The annotated screenshots that are attached, JIRA is unable to display it in the browser (throws an error when trying to view that image in JIRA, error message "Ouch! We can't preview this file type. Try downloading the file to view it."). Couldn't find a decent way to get support hence posting my request here.
- (2018-07-10) Bo Pennings: The update of 10-7-2018 solved my problems with the tool. Thanks for the good support and fixing the problems!
- (2018-07-10) Andrei Vasilescu: Zephyr please fix the search of Epic Links. Update 10/07/2018: With the new release, I see some improvements. The search of epic links works if you search after issue id. Rated from 1 to 4 stars now.
- (2018-07-05) Bo Pennings: Please take me back to the previews version! I miss the 'capture' button that closes the plugin but keeps the options of the selectboxes remembered (so you dont have to choose the project and Assignee again). beside that i irritate me that the Summary field is cleared if you change the project. please fix this soon.
- (2018-07-03) Francis Miranda: Se pierde conexión o por lo general dice que esta fuera de servicio.(Could not get a response from the JIRA server - the server or your network connection may be offline) antes de la actualizacion funcionaba mejor.
- (2018-07-03) Guillaume Barbier: ONE star for the new version of this extension: - IMPOSSIBLE to create a new ticket - the screenshots no longer aggregates in one window - the new UI forces wider mouse movement for no benefit - (!) Accessibility: the icon allowing to edit the name of a screenshot is almost invisible. Revert this UI or change for something better and it will be at least 4 stars again !
- (2018-06-15) Venkata Reddy: "Zephyr Capture for JIRA" is good to capture screens while doing testing and made easy to create issues with the captured screen shot. Good to have a recoding, hope it will come soon.
- (2018-05-19) Joshua Martinez: Used this tool daily and it WAS awesome. Now it's borked, doesn't work. Cannot connect via Google Apps, username/pass or anything. The only useful thing about this tool now is screen capture/annotation. But there are much better options out there for that. Uninstall the plugin, it's a waste. Oh, and don't forget to turn off your "Capture for JIRA" subscription in the "Manage subscriptions" section of JIRA. Not only does this plugin not work but it could be costing you money.
- (2018-04-30) Nick Tong: Useless since it became Zephyr
- (2018-04-20) Gregory Tutt: This extension used to work perfectly but now it cant even login to the jira servers when using google account credentials.
- (2018-04-18) Cristián López Peñafiel: Cannot connect to my JIRA Cloud instance because a stupid error from Zephyr. Why you keep complicating the use of this simple tool? Zephyr team go away and don't ruin simple tools
- (2018-04-17) Tommy B: Many bugs introduced since the move to Zephyr
- (2018-04-06) Michael O'Callaghan: Since the move to ZEPHR this moved from my top extension to the worst. Atlassian sold us out on this one. Issues from 5 secs speed to load dropdowns to plugin installation issues and on top of that support taking weeks to update on issues. Go elsewhere ppl.
- (2017-12-22) Reony Tonneyck: Really handy, but it would be even better if you could record a GIF.
- (2016-08-22, v:188.8.131.52) Phill Edwards: Can't login
I can log into Jira - I use it every day. But I can't log into this extension. It says my username and password are wrong (they're not). So I presume it's looking for something other than what I entered for the server. Others seem to have had similar problems with no response. I don't see the point of releasing something that people can't use and then provide them with no hints or clues on how to fix it.
- (2016-08-12, v:184.108.40.206) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Capture for JIRA" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-08-08, v:220.127.116.11) Tim B: Where do I get my JIRA Server URL?
- (2016-07-07, v:18.104.22.168) date of Capture Download
when I download a Capture, the date is set to 3 days ago. "Capture 2016-07-04 at 14.15.56.png" current local time/date is: 2016-07-07 14:15:00 Thanks
- (2016-04-15, v:22.214.171.124) I I: zoom on Chrome: Capture menu size
When zooming in on the general Chrome webpages (4k monitor, 125% zoom, for easy reading/viewing) JIRAs menu box doesn't expand to accommodate large typeset OR shrink text sixe. this leads to part of the menu and buttons moving under the left screen edge. could be Chrome issue but affects JIRA Capture's functionality. workaround is zooming out the general level for JIRA process and zooming in on general webpage again.
- (2016-04-06, v:126.96.36.199) James Tikalsky: Content Security Policy violation?
Browser: Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 (64-bit) Operating System: OS X 10.11.4 Steps to reproduce 1. Open Chrome browser and navigate to JIRA Dashboard. 2. Click the Capture for JIRA button in the browser extensions. This will open the Capture for JIRA pane on the right. 3. In the Capture for JIRA pane, input serer name, username, password, and click the Save button. Expected User is logged into JIRA Actual Error message is displayed: "The JIRA server could not found, or the Capture for JIRA plugin is not installed." In the web browser error console, this message is displayed: "Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-sxhYjjc+SJZ/zg8Ud5btnEQcI2CZqx4HNr+CilWnbs4='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution."
- (2016-03-15, v:188.8.131.52) Carmen Rusu: Addon is no longer working since last Chrome update
No longer working on Chrome version 49.0.2623.87 m
- (2016-03-09, v:184.108.40.206) Daniel Toller: Download
Do you have a download for this so we can push this to multiple computer or does each individual have to add it one at a time?
- (2016-02-09, v:220.127.116.11) Josh Sommers: Cannot Select Annotations
I can create annotations, draw shapes, crop, etc, however, I am unable to select any annotation or element after it has been drawn. This was not previously the case. I used to be able to draw something, then select it, change the size, reposition, etc. Please advise.
- (2016-01-15, v:18.104.22.168) Asks for login info after a time or session restart
The extension asks me to enter my info everytime I close and open Chrome. Sometimes, it again asks after a time of inactivity. It wasn't like this before. What might be the reason? Thanks