Atlassian JIRA Agile in your browser. Adorable open-source extension for passionate techies and product owners.
Atlassian JIRA Agile in your browser. With support of different work-spaces, multiple accounts and time-tracking. Open-source. - JIRA Agile add-on is optional but preferred. - Default hot-keys: Windows: Alt + J; Mac: Command + J. How to start: - Log-in to a JIRA first. - Set the JIRA URL in the settings and enable the account. - Enjoy :) Support: - https://github.com/kkamkou/chrome-jironimo - https://gitter.im/chrome-jironimo
- (2020-03-11) Hugo Villanueva Jimenez: Excellent work! I'd like to custom cards information and select cards colors with JQL anyway is the best one, congrats!
- (2019-01-17) Max Johnson: Just useful and customizable enough. Doesn't try to do everything. Focuses on filters and quick-actions with a big friendly interface. Original reason for trying: Does not require additional credentials (rides along on existing web JIRA login).
- (2017-01-24) Alexsander Falcucci: I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU! :)
- (2015-09-24) nacika inscatolare: It is very great, but because the icon is visible in the cockroach. I want to be more cool icon.
- (2015-05-08) Anna Damm: Especially the notifications about comments, etc. are awesome!
- (2014-02-12) Valentin Pletzer: nice
- (2013-06-12) Brand Hu: love it, very useful query
- (2013-01-27) hanna balukova: This is a very useful tool to follow up the work being done. I can recommend it without any hesitation.
- (2017-12-27, v:6.1.2) Kuznetsova Viktoria: Is there any decent documentation on how to start using this extension?
The YouTube video in Overview has different UI from what I'm getting in my installation. I don't see any fields for logging in. I have only JIRA™ address field. After pressing SAVE button nothing really changes other then a green "Settings were changed" panel at the bottom of the page.
- (2017-08-24, v:6.1.2) Commenting
Hi! I'd like the ability to comment from the extension, if possible!
- (2017-06-16, v:6.1.2) Mudit Jain: Work log description
Is there a ticket for having a work log description box popup when you are logging in your work for a particular task. If not, that would be a good feature edition. Presently the play, pause icons just log work. It would be good to have a pop up dialog box where you can enter the description
- (2016-09-29, v:5.8.0) More Customization
Just how I can customize the color and size of tile based on the priority, I'd like to be able to instead customize based on issue type or based on Epic Link. Even better, I'd love to be able to apply a different customization to each workspace. (ex. I can create filter of My Issues and customize based on priority, but then have another workspace filter of Created by Me and customize them based on Epic Link).
- (2016-01-15, v:5.6.4) Alexander Rehm: Colours based on status?
Hi there, Love the add-on very much. How much would you want to continue development to allow for colours based on workflow status? :)