Click on any element to get the xPath
Plugin to get the elements xPath. Usage: 1. Click on the plugin icon, cursor will be changed to the crosshair 2. Hover over the desired element (elements are highlighted on hover) 3. Click on the element and his xPath will display in the panel at the bottom of the page Options: - turn on/off inspector, - turn on/off auto copy to clipboard, - choose between short ID's or normal path, - change xpath box position
- (2020-07-08) Yossi Even: Doesn't work on my chrome version 83.0.4103.116
- (2020-04-11) Lian Laguio: It has issues reading through iframes (Yes some websites still use iframes.. sadly)
- (2019-11-22) Matthew G: Useless for real work. It returns the same thing that Chrome's built-in copy XPath tool returns. Rather than return something intelligent like '//div[.="xx"]' it returns '/html/body/div/div/div/div/section/div/div/div/div/div/div/div/div/div/div/div' Pass.
- (2019-08-01) YEVGEN SHEVCHENKO: The path is to messy for human anyway
- (2019-06-27) бесполезное расширение т.к. получить сам xpath несложно, но редактировать или искать элементы на странице нельзя
- (2018-12-14) Travis Whiteman: I use it every day for work. Easier than using Google Chrome built in xPath tool.
- (2018-09-28) Tiago Agenor: Era isso q eu precisava. O resto e tudo lixo
- (2018-09-04) feng linlin: 直接好用！
- (2018-08-23) Peter Storey: Broken - simply does not work
- (2018-05-30) Marcin Kurzeja: Best extension! This extension do perfect job!
- (2018-04-26) awiamo: Super narzędzie, proste, robi to co trzeba.
- (2018-02-19) Renata Jakovljević: Works like a charm. Thank you!
- (2018-02-02) Andrzej Karczewski: Simple and WORKS!
- (2020-06-16, v:1.0.2) Hakan Cüzdan: Clicking on the plugin icon, cursor wont be changed to the crosshair
Acc.to the usage description: Expected: Click on the plugin icon, cursor will be changed to the crosshair Observed: Clicking on the plugin icon, cursor stays in inactive mode Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-11-16, v:1.0.1) Sathya gyajangi: Plugin crashed
Xpath finder plugin crashed take issue as highest priority and resolve this issue asap.
- (2019-08-13, v:0.9.7) Nidhi Gal: Not able to read manifest file
I am trying to add the xpath finder extension but it says that it cannot read manifest file
- (2019-04-27, v:0.9.7) Alberto Iglesias: Chrome v74.0.3729.108
Hello, after the chrome update yester for me, xpath is not working anymore, can you check please? Thank you [email protected]
- (2019-03-03, v:0.9.7) HI
I NEED THIS EXTENSION JUST TO CLICK OR TO EXECUTE 'ENTER ACTION' ON A BUTTON. CAN IT DO IT AND CAN LOOP OR REPLAY?
- (2018-09-12, v:0.9.6) July Moreno: Portable version of chrome
This plugin works with a portable version of chrome?
- (2018-08-23, v:0.9.4) Peter Storey: Not working
crosshairs appear; no path displayed or copied to clipboard
- (2018-05-28, v:0.9.3) Sumit Ghosh: Support for iFrame
It doesn't support element inside iFrame
- (2018-01-22, v:0.9.3) Bartek B.: Crosshair is active only for few seconds
Installed, activating by clicking on icon - crosshair exist but it's deactivated after few seconds, no matter if I click somewhere or not. PFA https://screenpresso.com/=os6Rd