Find unused CSS Selector from your Web site/Web application just by using it
- (2021-08-18) Edward Williams: it showed my unused css, I didn't check if it worked or not because I'm trying to create a css of used styles, not unused. Their website is no longer working.
- (2019-08-03) Jim Kryzinski: Doesn't seem to do anything
- (2019-04-11) Jayesh mishra: useless, doesn't work
- (2018-06-23) Vasily Ogar: Completely useless
- (2018-05-07) Doug Linning: Did not work
- (2018-03-29) Lucy Aoko: terrible
- (2018-01-02) Xuân Hòa: It show unused css, but can't remove it automaticly, my result are 3000 unused css selector, i cant remove it manualy, please help me, my email is [email protected], thanks
- (2017-07-14) Mahdi Nazaripoor: Yes, it is...
- (2017-04-30) Fabio Fontes: Não funciona, estão não perca seu tempo.
- (2017-02-15) Cosmin Novac: This is good, but it would be really useful if it also showed ONLY the used CSS, so we could just copy paste it.
- (2016-12-09) Andrew Carpenter: Of course any such tool requires manual review and application, but it's unbeatable for examining an SPA for unused / duplicate CSS.
- (2016-12-08) Michelle Writend: why dont remove?
- (2016-03-20) Center Developments: not works
- (2015-12-18) Adam Hey: It flagged many classes as unused that actually were being used. Wasted two hours of my time
- (2015-09-29) Weh Ca: useless, doesn't work
- (2015-09-22) Tim Groote: actually works really well, and tells you about the usage of your css classes across an entire domain if you want it to. (does require you to open all the pages manually) but that aside ; great tool.
- (2015-06-14) Дмитрий Попов: нет возможности сохранить только используемые стили
- (2015-02-03) Sudip Regmi: doesn't work!
- (2014-04-01) ishan dhingra: Waste of time, its just do what chrome developer tools can do.
- (2013-12-28) Nick Meisher: It shows the same information that can be gotten from Chrome dev tools. What would have made it useful is if it showed all used CSS that can be just copied and pasted over the old css file to quickly see if it missed anything. Right now it is pretty much useless unless developer improves on this foundation.
- (2013-04-24) Jeff Stephens: Works great, simple and clear feedback, would recommend
- (2016-03-24, v:0.3.2) Coco :: pAwesomeBoy: icon
I am not able to find the icon to check unused css