greybeard is a fork of SO-Dark-Monokai-v3 chrome developer tools theme. in addition of the monokai color scheme, all dev-tools ui…
greybeard is a fork of SO-Dark-Monokai-v3 chrome developer tools theme. in addition of the monokai color scheme, all dev-tools ui elements have been updated to a matching dark grey palette. this is the packaged version for chrome v33+. after installing you need to enable custom themes: - navigate to `chrome://flags/` - enable `Developer Tools experiments` - reload chrome - open devtools - click settings > experiments - click `allow custom ui themes` - reload devtools for theme to fully apply feel free to fork it on github! https://github.com/xero/greybeard-devtools changelog ----------------------------------------- - default splash font color - updates to network caution messages - updates to network view headers - added background color to resources tab sidebar - fix tab width to fit tab names
- (2018-03-31) Paddy Da Costa: Works like a boss. This extension is literary saving my eyes.
- (2016-10-06) Elia Grady: Unreadable colors for the Elements tab
- (2016-09-22) Michael Liquori: Great theme, I have used for quite a while, but recently a the line numbers are all colored very brightly and I had to switch, hopefully that gets fixed, thanks!
- (2016-03-13) mmk: Mise a part les couleurs qui ne correspondes pas, tous le cadre n'est pas stylisés comme les screenshots le montre.
- (2015-09-09) Lizardia Mr. Lizard Elite Channel: цвета подобраны криво, зачем то убрали кнопку переключения на адаптивную верстку
- (2015-07-24) Mohan Kumar: It is little difficult to operate on console, font(esp error) is too dark, apart from that for development, it is quite good.
- (2015-07-08) Hr Gwea: It doesn't work well on the latest chrome version (43)
- (2015-04-01) Johnathon Payne: Sexy.
- (2015-02-23) César Carrillo: Tal y cual el tema predeterminado de Sublime Text. ¡Genial!, gracias colegas.
- (2015-02-12) Alex: Lekker
- (2014-09-29) 陳俊安: Very helpful!
- (2014-05-21) Michael: Great devtools theme, much easier on the eyes than the default one :)
- (2018-05-26, v:3.1.5) Color scheme is horrible
Please, change blue color. It hard to read.
- (2017-06-20, v:3.1.5) Iivari Mokelainen: Console off baseline
Hi. The console > command line is not at its right place
- (2015-12-02, v:3.1.5) Jiri Rybar: It looks awful
It may have not overwritten my previous theme. I've tried to uninstall all DevTools Themes, restart Chrome, then install just this one and the problem persists.
- (2015-09-17, v:3.1.5) Michael Simkin: Elements panel background color
Everything looks fine, but Elements panel background :( P.S. Also, Network sub-panels background is white
- (2015-03-31, v:3.1.5) Paul Devine: Colors broken :/
As others have mentioned this has died with the latest version of Chrome. Please look into this and update if possible, I only found out about this awesome plugin today!
- (2015-02-02, v:3.1.5) Michael: Same problem as other users - a bit more explanation
With the latest release of chrome this plugin has stopped working. The background colour changes as desired, but all the text colours are the default styles - rendering a lot of it unreadable on the still dark background. Experiments and Custom UI options are still enabled. Presumably they've changed the way the custom styles work.
- (2014-11-20, v:3.1.4) Will Kerswell: Network tab
Under the network tab the headers text is really hard to read could you fix this/ tell me how to?