Makes your existing server live. This is a browser extension that helps you to live reload feature for dynamic pages
Live Server - Makes your existing server live - this is a Web Extension that helps you to live reload feature for dynamic content (PHP, Node.js, ASPNET -- Whatever, it doesn't matter). This extension is for Live Server (VSCode Extension - required v3.0.0+). You have to install Live Server extension for vscode in order to use this Add On. Follow this link to setup : https://github.com/ritwickdey/live-server-web-extension#setup Demo : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ritwickdey/live-server-web-extension/master/img/screenshots/live-server-web-extension.gif
- (2020-03-15) Dorian Zapała: Give another icon when 'live reload' is off, please
- (2019-11-15) Josh Magee: CSS not updating in Chrome 78.0.3904.97 on Mac. Any suggested ideas/fixes?
- (2019-11-12) Rey C: Awesome, works like a charm.
- (2019-09-25) Saeideh Mardan: It doesn't work with php frameworks like laravel :( I tried people's suggestions and fixes but still no way to get it to live update my page. It goes to an infinite loop and you have to uncheck the live reload, then check it back again. It also prevents the page to navigate to another one. So strange.
- (2019-08-11) Venkataramana E: Working for me!
- (2019-07-09) Jason Verbenec: It was working until the update now it doesn't work at all.
- (2019-07-01) Adam Salah: working great!
- (2019-05-30) Jens Törnell: There are a few steps to walk through but when all is set it works perfect. https://github.com/ritwickdey/live-server-web-extension/blob/master/docs/Setup.md
- (2019-05-23) SkuraZZ: Works like a charm.
- (2019-05-13) LightSteelGaming: Works Great in my Chrome Browser :)
- (2019-02-07) Juan Camilo: Excelente! Me ha funcionado como esperaba.
- (2019-01-29) Dony9324: No encontré por ningún lado como configurarla necesitaba para un sitio con php utilizo xampp y pongo la ip local 127.0.0.1 le doy apply pero no funciona
- (2018-11-12) Sai Charan: Pretty useful extension. Thanks, ritwickdey!
- (2018-09-09) aladious H: Works!!
- (2018-08-25) Jose Duran: Not working with Windows 10 64 bit and Chrome 68.0.3440.106
- (2018-08-21) Maurici Abad Gutierrez: Brilliant
- (2018-07-14) Tariq Qureshi: The browser needs to switch to the file being edited in the editor.
- (2018-02-02) Mike: Doesn't work unfortunately. There's no option to select a specific php file to open in visual studio code, also there's no tutorial how to set it up.
- (2018-01-29) Peter Kim: Fantastic plug in that works well with the Liveserver extension.
- (2017-12-18) Brent Pappas: A little confusing to set up initially if used for dynamic web pages using php, but a very helpful tool once it is configured :)