Makes Immutable JS objects more readable when they are logged to the console.
Transforms logged Immutable JS objects into a more readable format. To use the extension you need to "Enable Custom Formatters" in the Chrome DevTools settings. Based on Immutable DevTools: https://github.com/andrewdavey/immutable-devtools Source Code: https://github.com/mattzeunert/immutable-object-formatter-extension
- (2019-04-03) Levon Lin: Well done! This tool may save lost of my time! 😊
- (2018-03-21) Shawn Wang: 牛批
- (2017-04-30) Hussein Shabbir: Extremely useful when developing using Immutable.js. Works very well.
- (2017-03-05) Mériadec Pillet: definitely useful. thanks!
- (2017-02-14) NOTE: to activate you need to enable a flag in the dev tools settings! Check out the project home page at https://github.com/mattzeunert/immutable-object-formatter-extension for instructions. Installed 2017.02.14 and still works great.
- (2016-11-02) Thanks for making this! It's really useful!
- (2016-10-07) Joep Meindertsma: Really sped up development. A must-have. Thanks for making and sharing this!
- (2016-05-27) Daniel Lo Nigro: Very useful for anyone dealing with immutable-js collections in their web app. Thanks for building it!
- (2016-05-22) Artem Goncharuk: Отлично работает. Использую.. Спасибо огромное автору!! Это просто сказка !)
- (2017-10-04, v:1.4) Mark at Argent Cove: Provide instructions for setup
Add instructions for setup to the chrome extension description.
- (2016-12-02, v:1.3) 。Jane: how to use it?
how to use it?