Display repo size, size of each file, download link and option to copy file contents
Extension that provides useful features on top of GitHub Website. FEATURES 1. Displays repo size. 2. Displays each file size in every active branch (not applicable for folder / symlink) 3. Show download link for each individual file (not applicable for folder / symlink) 4. Copy file's contents directly to Clipboard (just won't work for markdown files) 5. Download file 7. Coming soon...please suggest by opening an issue on https://github.com/softvar/enhanced-github/issues NO BS POLICY: Enhanced GitHub Chrome Extension doesn't collect/share/care about your data at all. Asks for GitHub Access Token only for private repos and if Rate Limiting is your concern. PERMISSION REQUIRED: 1. "*://*.github.com/*" - for running on github.com domain. 2. storage - for storing GitHub access token on your local system. GitHub Access token is required for private repos and for handling API rate-limiting issues. 3. webRequest - to support GitHub being a single-page-application now. 4. webNavigation - to support GitHub being a single-page-application now. Read the detailed blog to support SPA and for requesting permissions #3 and #4 - https://medium.com/@softvar/making-chrome-extension-smart-by-supporting-spa-websites-1f76593637e8 CHANGELOG: * Note: From v1.0.0 onwards - Click on download icon/button while pressing Alt / Cmd(for Mac)/ Ctrl(for Windows) because GitHub has stopped downloading of files directly. * From v3.0.0 onwards, this extension wants webRequest permission so that it can properly handle SPA behavior of GitHub website. * From v4.0.0 onwards, it support GitHub New Design. Please check the detailed CHANGELOG - https://github.com/softvar/enhanced-github/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md OPEN-SOURCED and LICENSE: - It's open-sourced - https://github.com/softvar/enhanced-github under MIT License CONTACT: For more updates, please stay tuned! For any queries/issues - open an issue on https://github.com/softvar/enhanced-github/issues For any query, drop me an email at [email protected]
- (2020-09-05) sheng yan: good tool!
- (2020-08-24) Khoshbin Ali: Just what I was looking for
- (2020-07-14) Jonathan Fraine: This is a great extensions that provides very useful information
- (2020-06-25) 谭梓伟: Github have been updated and please fix this
- (2020-06-25) Jorus Monarch: GitHub换新版页面啦，，现在不能用了，，官方什么时候更新一下啊，很喜欢这个插件
- (2020-06-24) 泽宇唐: github has been updated, so it is invalid.
- (2020-03-09) Darklocq of High Rock: Very handy, thank you. Works well with other GitHub enhancements I'm using, too.
- (2020-02-23) Harshith.R.S: Works fine
- (2020-02-22) Ahnaf Mahmud: Great extension, working fine on Edge Chromium
- (2020-01-03) Kamran Tahir: Why are you requesting browser history permission?
- (2019-09-14) Oscar Gong: 超级喜欢
- (2019-07-10) Chris Dickinson: Awesome, works as described. Thanks !
- (2019-05-01) 张逸帆: Great! It's just all-in-one!
- (2019-03-21) Keval Kapdee: Exactly what I've been looking for for years. Cheers mate!
- (2018-08-28) 盛淮南: 很好。能支持文件夹大小显示就好了
- (2018-05-14) Jason Li: 刚开始可以用，当时还惊喜了一波，现在发现下载不了啊，点击那个下载图标，会打开这个文件而不是下载，希望作者能够修复一下